"ruler of all the testosterone"

Start from the beginning

"Not right now darling we're at a shoot."

"Jesus Christ" Leo mumbled, "Can you tell her to call me back later?"

"She's busy this week, can we do next week?" Hillary spoke as if Leo was just another business associate.

"Hillary I just want to speak to my m- to Cynthia. I just got a letter that I'm captain of my boarding school's football team." While Cynthia knows about her daughter's magical tendencies, the Wizarding Statue of Secrecy prevented her mother from telling her assistant. To Hillary, Leo was just the kid of a British socialite who didn't want word to get out about his bastard child. And the NDA was so strict that Hillary would never speak a word of her existence.

"They're taking five right now so you can have two with her." Hillary conceded as Leo heard movement over the phone.

"Hi Lea how are you sweetheart?" Cynthia asked as Hillary held up the phone, "You're on speaker."

"Hey Cynthia," Leo started with a sigh, "I'm good, just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be captain next fall."

"Captain of what?" Cynthia asked, "Someone bring me a fan it's sweltering"

"The football team. I've been playing since I was eleven remember?"

"She means soccer." Cynthia said to someone else, "That's great Lea! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks Cynthia. Are you still coming here for-,"

"-Oh I have to go sweetheart. I'll talk to you later! Bye bye now."

Leo heard the line go dead, "Love you too mum. Glad to know you'll be at my birthday."

************

"James you got a letter from McGonagall." Andres said as he flipped through the mail.

"You're joking." James replied in disbelief.

"I don't care enough to joke." Andres said as he slid it across the counter to James who reached for it immediately and started tearing into it.

"YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE GRYFFINDOR QUIDDITCH CAPTAIN!"

"Woo. Quidditch." Andres replied bored.

"Oh shove off. You and Scorpius are so bloody lame."

"Just because we don't like organized sports doesn't mean-,"

"-Stop ruining this for me." James interrupted as he turned and ran outside to where the rest of his family said on the porch. "Guys you'll never guess it!"

"You're the Gryffindor Quidditch Captain?" His mother, Isabel, asked.

"How'd you guess it?" James asked disappointed.

"You were yelling rather loud love." Isabel replied as she turned back to the book she'd be reading.

"Okay well dad aren't you excited?"

"Yeah it's cool." Harry replied taking a sip of his tea as his leg began to shake.

"Lily?" James asked looking to his younger sister while feeling dejected, "If you get sorted into Gryffindor you'll get to try out under me."