-Omegaverse basics-

*****Basic info about omegaverses******
-type2 humans

(Skip if you already know)

An omegaverse is basically a universe that has Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. In some omegaverses, they can shift into a wolf, in this one they cannot. (they stay human at all times)

Alphas - Are typically leaders and are physically the strongest when compared to omegas and betas. They can make omegas regardless of whether they are female or male pregnant. (in some universes if their fated mate is a Beta the beta can get pregnant too). Typically they have strong beefy bodies.

Betas - They are the most similar to humans. Typically they have average bodies. (They cannot smell omega or alpha scents, meaning they aren't affected by them)

Omegas - Can typically only have children (become pregnant) from/with Alphas. Typically smaller and skinny with some feminine features.

Rut - only alphas have
heat - only omegas (and in some universes beta if they are mated to an alpha)

Basically both heat and rut make them want to...... breed

Additional info:

Marks- in a universe that has fated mates the mark is to symbolize the couple accepting each other. If either reject each other in some universes it makes them feel great pain or lose their mind. (In my story it does not - their emotions just become dull when romance is evolved)

How they do it: for Alphas they bite the scent gland that's in-between the neck and throat/nape area to then infuse their scent and bond (in some stories it makes their mate .....orgasm or orgasm with a hint of pain). In a story without fated mates any alpha can mark any omega and some do it forcefully so it's icky stinky poopoo.

Fated mate- the "Goddess" blesses all mates to meet each other and all of them are "meant" for one another and complete each other.

How they know: when the younger mate turns 18 their scent will lead their partner to them or they will find their mate by the scent of them if they are somewhat close. If they aren't close some universes make it so when they stumble upon each other they instantly know. Fated mates are meant to meet no matter what********