Dating a Snake (Jk) || 10

"alissa, right?" taehyung's lips tug up into a smile, eyes casually moving down the girl's figure she steps closer with an excuse to hear him better. he chuckles to himself, nodding towards the bar counter, making the girl follow his gaze, nodding in agreement to let him buy her a drink.

she's beautiful, and taehyung has a wonderful pair of eyes that know the definition of beauty and never fail to admire it twice. resting his arm on the counter for the support he doesn't need, but for the sake of his comfort and facing the girl, he stays like that, leaning closer to girl, "what would you like?"

she bites her lip in response, thinking carefully with her eyes looking around probably to find an attractive looking drink that she can point at. although taehyung doesn't give her enough time, drawing her attention towards his own brother at a distance, talking to his friends, an expensive drink in his hand that makes her smile, "he's handsome," but she says instead, checking taehyung's reaction.

she probably thought he would be offended, or at least give her a look, but all he really does is nod, "i know," he chuckles, "but i was indicating towards the drink, sweetheart,"

"you don't mind?" alissa's amused.

"mind what? that you find my brother handsome?" taehyung grins, making her gasp, "nah, girl. but sorry to break it to you that ge's probably working tomorrow and doesn't plan on getting drunk or getting laid tonight,"

"i was kidding anyway," she says quickly, "you're more handsome. what's your name again?"

"taehyung," he lets out, "that was a bad move. i wouldn't go calling other girls pretty in front of someone who's got their attention on me,"

"i've got your attention?" alissa arches up a brow, smiling mischievously and that makes taehyung sigh. chewing on his habitual gum, he gestures the bartender to get them two sapphire martinis. "hey, i'm sorry,"

"i don't care about that," taehyung glances at her, "are you available tonight?"

"pretty available for a man who didn't took offence of my obviously stupid move,"

taehyung laughs at that, nodding at the bartender in acknowledgement when they're served their drinks. alissa picks up her glass, peeking at taehyung's face, sighing softly on confirming that he's cool about her. she looks around casually, tasting the drink that's buzzes her insides with the first sip. taehyung pats her arm, gesturing towards the dance floor, "wanna dance?"

"sure," she smiles, taking his hand and follows after him to centre of the dance floor among many other bodies that sway with the beat. taehyung takes it slow with his drink, moving gradually like he had all of the time in the world. alissa, on the other hand, gulps her drink down at once, shutting her eyes tight at the smooth, burning sensation in her throat, getting a low chuckle from taehyung, who grabs her waist, guiding her body to move with him.

"this was strong," she breathes out.

"anything's strong if you chug it down like that," taehyung says, finishing up his drink and places the glass on the tray that a passing waiter carries. "so, what do you do for a living?"

"nothing really yet. i'm in college, majoring buisness management,"

"that's cool. let me know if you need a job. our family business is quite huge," he jokes, getting a laugh from the girl.

"so you're a businessman?"

"unfortunately no, that's jimin— the one you found handsome," he says, smirking when alissa asks what he does to make money, "you definitely don't look around the world, do you?"

"excuse me?"

taehyung lets out a soft chuckle, tilting her head to the lounge area where a television is on and a song from a movie is playing. her eyes widen with realisation, snapping back at taehyung and then back at the man on rhe screen, confirming that it was taehyung indeed. she covers her mouth, stopping with the dance and looks down in embarrassment, "i'm sorry... uhm, sir. i didn't mean in any disrespec—"