You Two Had A Fight + Himuro

Start from the beginning

Once you reached the entrance, you saw Kise standing there, holding a rose. So, this is the culprit. You sighed and walked past him, completely ignoring him. You were all set to throw the roses on the trash.

"I'm really sorry (First name)cchi!" Kise bowed, handing you the rose. You sighed and decided to accept it. However, you noticed droplets of water on the floor and you knew he's crying.

"You're forgiven," you immediately blurted out. The sight of him crying made your heart soft and guilty at the same time knowing you were the reason why he's in such a state. 

He looked up and he smiled widely. You could see how his eyes turned red from crying but before you could react, he hugged you tightly as he whispered, "Thank you, (First name)-cchi! I love you so much!

"Hey, hey, hey, where are we going?" You asked staring at the hand that's dragging you who knows where. He suddenly stopped making you bump your nose on his firm back.

"Now that everyone is out of sight, I didn't want them to see this nor do I want you to feel embarrassed," you stared at him confused with what he meant but soon his action answered for you.

He leaned forward and kissed your lips. "There," he grinned triumphantly as soon as he pulled away while you stared at him bewildered.

Midorima

After the argument yesterday, you decided to ignore him nor even sneak glances at him and you even tried your best not to show yourself in front of him. Of course, being in one school, it's impossible not to see him. So, whenever you see just a bit of him, you'd quickly turn the other way to avoid meeting him.

"That's bad! Shin-chan, you better go and apologize to her!" Takao teased as he snickered at Midorima. He already knew what happened yesterday after continuously asking you and because of it, you ended up telling him.

Midorima clicked his tongue and proceeded to shoot, completely ignoring Takao. Of course, he's been thinking of a way to apologize but he always brushes off any idea he got in mind, feeling a bit embarrassed at how cheesy they were.

"I'll help you if you'd like!" Midorima glared at him, showing full well of he distrusts him and his actions.

"How mean!" Takao placed his hand on over his heart as if acting hurt as he continued, "Trust me in this one, Shin-chan!" He gave Midorima and assuring look as if he won't pull any pranks or whatsoever on this since he ships the both of you.

"Fine, nanodayo." Midorima sighed in defeat. With his approval, Takao left to find you.

Walking on the campus ground with your friend, you decided to head home after the club activity. 

"(First name)-chaaaan!" Takao sang out making you stop on your tracks and turn to see him skipping his way over you happily.

You looked at him suspiciously and asked, "What's up?

"Oh, you see, Shin-chan just had a bad injury and he looked like he's about to cry. None of us know first aid and I remembered you knew how right? Is it possible to help us?" His happy demeanor quickly changed and turned grave as he was explaining the situation. He held your hands tightly as he stared at you. Unfortunately, you didn't see through his act and you immediately ran off to the gym to aid him.

Yes, you're mad at him about yesterday but that doesn't change the fact that you still care for him and him having an injury is bad for his basketball. All you thought about is to help him right away.

"I can't believe she bought that," your friend stared at your running figure then turned to Takao as she raises her hand, "Nice plan!" Takao smiled and high fived her.