mehendi was still not done but still they....were dancing, enjoying and... smiling...

then all gone from there only naina ,monica were there...they danced on bole cudiya.. mehendi lagake rakhna...

teju was enjoying and hooting for her friends!!!( Karan was looking at her smiling)

Teju'spov

I was enjoying dance and hooting for naina and Monica who were dancing!!

my mehendi was about to get complete ...Roshni bhabi come and asked me if she has hidden his name or not??

i nodded shyly ...and then sidd bhai also..come and sit near me and talk with me for sometimes!! and they left...

but now I'm very hungry..and dad and bhaiyu are also not here...they were busy in some work....mom also busy with arrangements...Naina and monica are also applying mehendi and you know that karan is also not here...(with a pout)... suddenly ... aroma of food touch my nose ...i looked at the direction...it was Karan....i was looking at him...he sat beside me...and forward a morsel near my mouth..and said "i know you are hungry.. open your mouth"...i eat and ask..."tumne khaya??"...he nodded no and i said" then eat with me"...we both start eating... after finishing he helps me wiping my face...also made me drink water...and said " do you need anything else"...i nodded no...

Tm saw this and she was very happy ...for her daughter!!

Karan's pov

i was looking at my love ... hooting, enjoying...and feeling very happy....to see her smiling face...

after that...i noticed..she was looking for something..here and there....then she made a pout....omg!! she is looking so cute...i thought may be she is hungry!!! ...so I bought food for her in a plate and goes towards her ....i sat beside her...and feed her with my hand...she asked me that"did i eat" i shook my head in no...she told me to eat with me..we both eat...and then I asked her ...did she need anything ....she said no
....

After some time!!!

me and teju were sitting... near each other!!! I am trying to find my name in her hands...she was blushing .. looking like a tomato 🍅

Roshni bhabhi come and asked "sunny did you find your name...in her mehendi...

i shook my head no..
and again started to find.....and finally I found my name...and said "here i found it"...

finally mehendi day went well!!! hope same will also goes for SANGEET NIGHT...

9 August!!Sangeet day!!

karan's pov

today is Sangeet day!!! i was checking all the arrangements ...as i wanted everything perfect.....

you know ... today. also...all are going to give teju a surprise

surprise!!! yes... today ....my mumma papa.. uncle aunty also .... going to dance ....they were doing rehearsal for their performance!!!

it's...6.30 pm.....all were bussy in rehearsal and i am finally going to get ready!!

Teju's pov:
i reached the place ... after... getting.... ready!! decoration is very beautiful!!!guess what I ...no one is here i thought...i came early i guess..!! so I slowly...move towards sofa..and sat there.... after some times karan come and say beside me....and as always he is looking handsome 😍😍