3. Graduating, introducing teams, and Team 7 introduction

Start from the beginning

"Naruto you're up," Iruka called out. "Coming sensei," Naruto responded.

When he entered the test room Naruto saw a different teacher there. "Alright, Naruto I need you to do the kawarimi, henge, and the bushin jutsus," Iruka explained.

Naruto nodded and did the henge of the third Hokage and did the kawarimi with a spare chair in the room. "Ituka-sensei can I do a different bushin jutsu? I found it hard to do the standard bushin." Naruto asked. Iruka nodded and Naruto then proceeded to do the kage bushin jutsu.

Iruka grinned. "You pass Naruto congratulations." A huge smile was placed on Naruto's face as he grabbed a dark blood red Hatai-ate.

Naruto walked outside to find Madara by the swing Naruto always sat on for the last half year when Madara went to go and get them food. "Ready for tomorrow?" Naruto asked as he sat down on the swing with Madara moving to stand in front of it, hands in his pocket and Hatai-ate around his neck.

The Blackett nodded and looked at Narutos Hatai-ate around his forehead. "I thought you would go for a dark blue or black one." the Uchiha finally said. "Oh yeah I did too but I noticed this one since it stood out from the rest despite it being a dark color." the blonde responded.

--

When the two boys reached the classroom Naruto's shoulders were shaking and he was taking in big gulps of air. While Madara stood beside him smirking.

"And you said I couldn't find your tickle spot," Madara said proudly. "Shut up!" Naruto exclaimed. "My ribs still hurt from you tickling me there." Madara sniggered.

Naruto sat down by Sasuke and Madara on Naruto's right. Sasuke being curious poked him lightly on his ribcage.

Naruto jerked away with a small snicker. Sasuke then got a glint in his eyes that Naruto didn't like.

Sasuke raised his hands in a tickle motion and attacked his ribcage and armpits. Naruto was laughing so much that he snorted a couple of times. "Stop t-tickling me ple-ease," Naruto said in between giggles.

"Not that I'm complaining but it's time to introduce the new teams," Iruka said happy that Naruto was laughing. "Alright let's get started..."

Naruto and Madara blocked out the teams until Team 7 was called. "Since we had an uneven number of students that graduated team 7 will have 4 people.

Team 7 consists of Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Sasuke, and Haruno Sakura.

Team 8 consists of Hyuuga Hinata, Aburame Shino, and Inuzuka Kiba. Team 9 is still on rotation.

Team 10 consists of Yamanaka Ino, Akamichi Choji, and Nara Shikamaru. Your new sensei will meet you here in 2 hours please don't be late." After the teams were introduced they all left leaving Team 7 on their own.

"Sakura come here," Naruto called waving his hand. She nodded and moved from her seat and sat in front of her team hands on the back of the seat.

"We're gonna pick somewhere to eat so start the suggestions." naruto said in a happy mood. "What about dango?" Sakura asked

Naruto's eyes brightened up but said nothing and let the others pitch in. In the end, they decided on Dango for Naruto and Sakura and the Uchiha's went for something none sweet.

When they got back to the academy they sat down together and chatted about different things, and Naruto argued that ramen and Dango were sent from the gods themselves.

Soon they were the last team in the room. Fuck it I'm going for it. Naruto stood up went up to the blackboard and grabbed the chalk eraser adding his chakra to it to stick onto their sensei so that the blow would be heavier.

Naruto backed away from the door and that's when it opened showing their sensei with gravity-defying silver-gray hair. "Itai." was softly said as it wasn't meant to be heard but Naruto has heightened senses so he heard it.

"My first impression of you... Is that your unique, meet me on the roof in 10 minutes." The Jounin said.

--

On the roof, you can see five people there two blacketts one with slightly longer hair and the other with a duckbutt style. A Pinkett, a blonde jinchuuriki, and the sensei.

"We're going to introduce ourselves I'll go first. My name is Hatake Kakashi, I have my likes and dislikes my hobbies are something kids shouldn't know, and my dream, I haven't thought of it. You're next Pinky." the man they now know as Kakashi.

"My name is Haruno Sakura. I like sweets and my friends, my dislikes are Ino and my parents, and my hobby is training. My dream is to become the best medic nin I can be." Sakura informed them.

"Emo duckbutt you're next," Kakashi exclaimed.

Sasuke's eye twitched. "My name is Uchiha Sasuke my likes are tomatoes and training, my dislikes are fangirls, sweets, and liars, my hobbies are training and reading, and my dream is to find Itachi and drag him back here and clear his name."

"Oh if he doesn't listen threaten to drag him by his hair or threaten to cut it. I've done it before and it works wonders." Naruto suggested.

Madara literally froze at that threat having been threatened with his hair before. "You are a menace to society." Madara hissed out. "I know you're next by the way." Naruto happily informed.

"My name is Uchiha Madara My likes are training with Naruto, reading, and Naruto, my dislikes are Naruto's pranks on me, sweets, and liars, my hobbies are reading training, and learning as much as I can about Konoha, and I'm still figuring out what my dream is." Madara introduced.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto, my likes are my pranks, madara, the village, and training, my dislikes are liars, the council, and the villagers, my hobbies are training and reading is a side hobby for when I want to learn something new, and my dream is to change the village for the better." the blonde Uzumaki exclaimed.

"I like you guys already meet me at training ground 7 at 5 am, and I suggest you don't eat unless you wanna throw up. The rest of the contents are on this paper. Bye-bye." the Silverett explained before he left in a shunshin.

"I don't care what he said about eating. Eat unless you wanna fight on an empty stomach, it's better throwing up than that." Naruto told them.

They nodded and left to head home.