3. Graduating, introducing teams, and Team 7 introduction

A/n I do not own Naruto and never will. Music and pictures are not mine.

"Normal"
Thoughts
"Talking to Biju"
Biju thoughts
"Biju talk"
"Telepathic convo"
"Jutsus"
Letters

"Alright, class today is graduation. I want you all to listen carefully to what we are doing today am I clear?" Iruka said as he walked into the classroom with another teacher.

Iruka was met with a chorus of 'hai' from the class. "Alright the teacher next to me is Mizuki he will be handing out the written part of the test. If you have a problem let me know." the Brunette explained as he handed the tests to Mizuki.

When he got to Naruto the man sneered and handed Naruto his paper. When Mizuki was done Naruto raised his hand before the test started.

"Yes, Naruto?" was what Naruto got. Naruto put his hand down. "My test is different from everyone else's tests." The blonde responded. Iruka nodded and walked over grabbing the test Naruto had.

The young adult's hand came up to a half-ram sign and muttered a small 'kai'. "There you go Naruto. I'll be sure to tell the Hokage about Mizuki alright." Iruka exclaimed and whispered the last sentence to the blonde. The blonde only nodded.

--

An hour after the written test they went outside to do the spar and aim part of the test.

As the names were called in alphabetical order from last name naruto was the last one to finally throw the kunai and shuriken.

The blonde Uzumaki stepped up and grabbed the kunai. "There blunt." the blonde said emotionlessly glaring heatedly at Mizuki as he and the class knew he was the one to grab the set for Naruto and the rest.

"Sakura hold this for me, will you?" Iruka asked holding his clipboard out to her. She nodded and grabbed it holding it to her chest arms crossing over it.

The Brunette left to get a new set of kunai and shuriken for Naruto.

"Hey Naruto, how did you know they were blunt?" The aburame heir asked Naruto genuinely curious. "I have sharp senses. Just by looking at something my eyes can adjust to what something really looks like. I can even read the body language as well." Naruto explained.

The others nodded as they were curious as well. When Naruto was done explaining about his heightened senses, Iruka came outside with a new set of kunai and shuriken. "Alright, Naruto throw these for me, okay?" Iruka asked taking his clipboard back from Sakura.

Naruto nodded and started throwing the ten kunai and shuriken landing full marks for kunai and 8/10 for shuriken. Iruka nodded slightly shocked.

"Alright, next we're going to spar," Iruka explained.

--

After the spars, they continued with the ninjutsu part of the test. One after the other all the students but three have left the room and passed or failed.

"Oi Naruto?" Sasuke called out. "Yeah what's up?" the blonde asked. "Why did Itachi do it? I know you know." Sasuke asked the blonde Uzumaki.

"I'm sorry Sasuke but it's not my story to tell. Good luck." Naruto explained to Sasuke and said the last part to Madara as he stood to take his turn. "I would tell you if I didn't promise him I would keep you in the dark about it but I can't because of said promise." naruto continued.

"If you want to find out why, get the answer from the man himself, not me." the blonde proceeded. Sasuke nodded and stood up and walked to Iruka when his name was called.