"Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the twenties." Aiden reminds them.

"Yeah, we actually solved that mystery already, weatherboy." Asher says, her voice on edge.

"What did his dad say?" Lydia looked down.

The three look at each other before Scott speaks up.

"We kind of... We didn't tell him yet." He said.

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" Lydia scoffs.

Asher holds her hands up in surrender. "We had a very good reason, Red."

Lydia narrowed her eyes at her.

"He made me promise not to." Scott finishes for her.

Asher gestures over to him.

"We can find him by scent." Scott says. "If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gotten far, right?

"You guys didn't notice his jeep is gone, did you?" Aiden asked.

Lydia now had her phone out. "You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't."

"Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison..." Scott attempts to stop her.

"Everyone except for the cops! Great idea!" Lydia exasperates.

"You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?" Aiden snaps.

Scott looks down slightly. He swallows like he's trying to come up with something to say.

Asher turns to her brother with look that's calling him stupid. "What a wonderful thing to say, right now, man."

"You don't have to call his dad." Scott finally says. "It's five minutes to the station."

They all go to leave, except for Lydia, who stops Aiden and Asher.

"We'll catch up."

"What? Why?" Scott turned back around.

"Yeah, why?" Asher looked down at the hand around her wrist.

"There is something here." Lydia presses.

"Yeah. Evidence of total insanity." Isaac looks around the room.

"You two are just rays of sunshine tonight, aren't you?" Asher scoffs, looking between him and Aiden.

"We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find out a way to keep him from freezing to death." Scott says.

"Go." Lydia says, releasing Asher's wrist. "I know you want to go too. We'll be right behind you."

Scott and Isaac dart out of the room, but Asher stands there for a minute.

"Asher?" Lydia furrows her brows.

"I'll stay if you want me to." Asher says, her head tilted to the right just a little.

"No, it's okay." Lydia smiles up at her. "I've got Aiden."