𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺

Začať od začiatku

"Look at the necklace though." I show him and he looks at the heart necklace.

"Looks expensive."

"She's my sugar mommy." I laugh joking as I hear the door close.

"Who's your sugar mommy?" I hear Natalie and I look at Charlie, he widens his eyes and I start giggling to myself.

"You." I say and I hear her hum.

"That's what I thought...That's all they had." Natalie comes into the living room, she drops a small box on Charlie's lap. He asked her to buy him a vape....she didn't seem to care.

"She's a keeper." Charlie looks to me.

"I think so too." I say as Natalie leaves the living room.

"Are we still going over to Tatum's later?" Charlie asks.

"Are we, Natalie?" I ask loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes, I bought drinks and shit." She responds and I nod to Charlie.

"Please don't let me sleep with cole again." Charlie says and I hear something drop in the kitchen followed by quick footsteps.

"You slept with cole?" Natalie asks Charlie as she enters the living room quickly. Charlie's eyes widen and I press my lips together not saying anything.

"It was an accident." Charlie looks to her slowly.

"I'm not giving out, I'm just surprised...Jesus, I was not expecting that." She crosses her arms.

I put my hand on my stomach laughing as Charlie keeps going with his jokes—everyone at the table laughs.

It's dark outside but Tatum put up fairy lights to brighten up her backyard, everyone's just kind of drinking and talking.

"Are you alright?" Natalie bumps my shoulder looking at me as everyone keeps laughing. I look back at her and nod.

"I am, thank you." I lean over kissing her before pulling back with a smile, a smile forms on her face.

"You two are so cute it's gross." Maria groans and Natalie stops smiling rolling her eyes.

"You ruined the moment, Maria. Natalie was smiling, dude." Tatum hits Maria and Maria smiles. Natalie takes a sip of her beer before putting it back down on the table.

"When are you two going to have your moment?" Natalie questions looking at Tatum and Maria, Quinn and cole 'ooo' them. I smile as Charlie laughs, Charlie's very giddy when he drinks.

Tatum and Maria glance to each other before looking away.

"Shut it, snow." Tatum warns Natalie and Natalie smiles again holding up her beer.

"I'll write a book about you two before I die." Natalie says and Tatum rolls her eyes, Natalie loves saying things...that make her secrets so obvious but nobody would expect her to have a secret identity as Beth winters with two published books.

"I want to make a speech." Charlie announces standing up and I look at him, he winks and I shake my head.

"Sit down before you fall." Natalie says crossing her arms onto the table, she glances to me and I smile at her.

"Natalie, you're incredibly hot and so mean. Like seriously, I never seen you smile in class—you're always giving out about something—"

"Get to the point before I kick your ass." Natalie interrupts him making them all laugh, she sits back uncrossing her arms.

"Alright cranky, I'm trying. I want to thank you for making diana like so happy or whatever, she's madly in love with you and never shuts up about you—like seriously I'm sick of you." Charlie holds up his bottle of beer. They all do, I raise mine too.

"And thank you, blondie for getting rid of that sexual frustration—"

"Shut your mouth, Tatum." Natalie cuts her off.

"To love!" Maria shouts. Natalie cringes, I smile taking a sip of my beer and she does too looking to me.

"Just wait till their wedding." Tatum says putting her beer down. I laugh leaning over and kissing Natalie as I cup her cheeks, she laughs into the kiss as they all start laughing too.

I pull back smiling at her.

"I love you." I whisper and she rolls her eyes.

"I love you, darling." She smiles.

"Where's the camera?" Charlie asks laughing.

A/n

It's not the longest chapter but it's something, I am finished school now but this story is coming to an end very soon..I think there may be one chapter left—maybe two if I add another.

I am still trying to write the sequel and I will probably start rewriting miss Levine today or tomorrow!

Have a great weekend! :)