𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺

Start from the beginning

"And Maria?" Tatum asks as Diana moves higher, her hand goes up my thigh.

I look to Diana as she nips at my skin.

"I don't know, Tatum. I'm kind of—"

"I haven't spoken to you in a few days, how's Blondie? I can't believe you two are dating." I hear the laugh in Tatum's voice.

If I moan on the phone to Tatum that might just be the end of my life.

"She's alright, she's asleep." I say. Diana's hand go higher, between my legs, to my entrance. Her mouth also goes higher, she closes her mouth around one of my nipples.

"How are you?" She asks me. I move my hand down Diana's body as her finger press into me. She swirls her tongue around my nipple, I nip at my bottom lip for a second before letting go.

"I'm good." I say before running my fingers along Diana's entrance, this stuff turns her on so much. Being at risk of getting caught.

I feel Diana's fingers going deeper into my core and I just look at her.

"Ok...I'm good too, I'll tell you since you didn't ask."

"Mhm." I hum unsure of what to say, Diana's fingers begin to move into me. I need to get off this phone. I open my legs more for her.

"When's she leaving for college?" Tatum questions and diana pulls back moving her free hand to my boob, she runs her thumb over my nipple as I rub Diana's clit before moving my fingers into her. She makes a noise and I shush her.

"September." I say as diana moves her hand faster, I feel the pleasure more and I bite my lip again.

"Maria's birthday is in august, do you want to help me plan it?" She asks and I curl my fingers inside Diana making her block her mouth, I bite my lip smiling before her fingers move harder.

"I don't know..." Is all I let out and Diana takes her hand away from her mouth as her other keeps moving into me, I feel the pleasure and myself getting wetter..I begin to hear it too.

"Tatum...I need to go—"

"Have you heard from Cole?"

"No, now—"

"What about—"

"I'm hanging up now—" I hang up the phone dropping it down on the bed as I let out a breath, Diana leans down kissing me as she smirks to herself. I grip her waist moving my hand faster into her, she moans loudly, moving her own hand into me faster, matching the pace.

I let out a breathy moan as I get closer to my climax and she does too.

"Just like that." I suck in a breath as pleasure washes over my body and diana tightens around my own fingers, I bite my lip moaning quietly as I smile. Diana moans louder shutting her legs, she bends over, laying on top of me as her hand slows.

I begin to relax and I rub Diana's clit with my thumb.

"You don't know how to behave, do you?" I breathe out kissing the side of her head and she laughs.

I wrap my arm around her waist and she turns laying beside me. I look to her and her fingers go to her mouth.

"You taste so good, will I clean up for you?" She whispers and I laugh, she smiles and I lean over kissing her. I move her shoulder back, getting on top of her.

-Diana's POV-

"On the phone to Tatum?! You naughty girl, miss cooper!" Charlie says and I smile laying back on the couch, I'm still at Natalie's house but she went out to get groceries...we're not exactly ready to go out in public yet..just in case.