You would watch her deal with patients and help others, causing you to admire her greatly and choose to follow her footsteps. Hearing the praise Hana was giving you now, made you feel accomplished and pleased that people thought highly of you, like they did to your mother.

"A-Alright, just this one time," you say with a smile.

Hana hugs you tightly, and mouths 'thank you' before she goes and grabs her purse, then gives you the file of the patient. She then heads towards the door, but pauses before she leaves. "And Y/n... be careful around him okay? He's only a couple of years older than you, don't let him be a bad influence."

Confused, you turn your head to reply, but she's already gone. Sighing, you glance at the file in your hand;

Name: Kim Seokjin

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Reason of rehabilitation: drug addict, heavy alcoholic.

Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, you head toward the designated office to which he would be located in.

Cracking your fingers, you open the oak door to the sessional office, where patients came and sat down with their consultants, talking about their problems. The room looks like a regular office- with tiled floors, and the walls painted a dark brown. The room was purposely designed to make a more comfortable and relaxed atmosphere for the patients to dig deep into their emotions.

As you enter the room, you quickly close it behind you, then turn around to see the back of a broad-shouldered man, already sitting at the table. He has dark brown hair, but doesn't bother to turn around to acknowledge your presence.

Shaking your nerves, you quietly walk over to the desk where he is seated, then sit in the chair opposite of him. You clear your voice, then look up at him, but your words seem stuck in your throat.

This man?!?!?! Is he even human?!?!

You didn't know how you were expecting your patient to look like, but it certainly wasn't like what was in front of you.

Seokjin could already tell by your footsteps that you weren't Hana. He didn't bother looking up at you until you cleared your throat when you sat down.

He glanced up at you, and let out a tiny smirk when it looked like your words died down your throat when you looked at him. He takes in your appearance and notices that your hair is much longer now.

He puts on his infamous poker face and stares you right in your eyes. "You're not Hana."

You cower under his intimidating gaze.

Okay Y/n, get a hold of yourself! Don't let this very handsome man... know you're nervous.

You mentally encourage yourself before clearing your throat again. "Yes, I'm not. She had a little problem to take care of, but she told me to handle this session for today."

He knew exactly what the 'little problem' was, but still managed to keep a straight face. "Ohh really? That's unfortunate. It must have been a bigger problem than me, if she had to ditch on my session."