Important question!

Hey there!
So before I can finish the next chapter, I need to know how you guys would like this story to end. I'd really appreciate it if you could quickly comment your favorite option of the ones listed below or your own thoughts.

Option 1: Faer surrenders and mournfully accepts the brothers pampering due to some nasty changes to the curse mark which force him to stay with the brothers (it won't be a bad ending though - trust me)

Option 2: Rayi twists the curse to make Faer enjoy the pampering and they live happily ever after at the mansion (so basically a whole brainwash for the poor boy, but with a lot of cute and cringe worthy scenes)

Option 3: Faer gets the hell out of there and starts yet another new life far away from the brothers (though this would kind of make the story pointless)

Option 4: The brothers finally change for the better after an incident and they become a happy family

(Please note that those options are only vague ideas and there's more to come)

Those are the ideas I've gathered so far but I'd appreciate some cool ideas too 'cause I have no clue as to how to write all this.
Also: You can suggest if you want Faer's curse to be changed by the brothers and if so, into what? I've already got an idea, but I don't think poor Fear is going to like it...

Please send help