Guilty

It has been almost 2 months since everything, and Zee and I tried to get over the effects of what happened during these two months.

Many things had changed, although only 2 months had passed, I felt as if years had passed, this process had matured me a lot.

Zee convinced me to go to university, I even got accepted to one of the most prestigious universities in the city. He was giving me full support, besides paying my education money, he was with me spiritually, he made me feel very special with everything he did.

I was in my room, getting dressed and examining myself in the mirror, and Zee and I had planned to go out soon.

I was ready with my black shirt, my flared trousers underneath, and my hair that I hadn't cut for two months and let it grow. I felt like I was getting prettier and prettier, besides my handsome Zee, I was like her beautiful lover.

Smiling at this thought, I sprayed my perfume on me, just then, a bell rang from downstairs. We weren't expecting guests, so I was surprised, but Zee must have opened the door because he was downstairs.

I headed for the stairs, stopping a few steps before I came down, it was Zee's grandfather Poi Pruk.

For the past two months, I had convinced Zee not to harm his grandfather, I supported him to take over the companies as a result of the lawsuits he filed, but prevented him from doing anything to his grandfather.

He kept saying he would do anything for me, but the last thing I wanted him to do was get in trouble, and I would have done anything to keep him by my side.

I don't know why his grandfather had come all of a sudden, but standing at the door with two guards behind him, Zee started shouting. "How dare you come here!"

I called out as I stood on the stairs. "Zee, calm down please. Let them in."

Zee turned to look at me, I was scared but I stopped sure not to show it, we couldn't avoid it forever. We should have heard what his grandfather wanted to say.

"I'm letting you in just because he wants it, just because the person whose life is in danger because of you says so! Just so you know!"

Poi came in with his bodyguards without saying a word, Zee's guards who were standing safe were standing on the other side of the room, it was like a battlefield inside, I felt like there would be a gunfight at any moment.

When I met Poi's eyes, I lifted my head, I had not done anything to bow my head, it was necessary for him to look guilty.

I was surprised when Poi averted his eyes from me with guilt, frankly I thought he was still of the same mind.

"I didn't come here to fight you, son." He spoke without shouting.

"What son!? You think you're my grandfather? After all you've done?!" Zee was still shouting, very angry but I could understand him.

"I'm aware of everything I've done, Zee, I'm not denying any of them. I hurt your father as much as I did to you. I made mistakes, I'm suffering the consequences of all the mistakes I've made."

He put his hand on the hat on his head, and when we took it off, we saw that the hair on his head was falling out.

He had no hair...

"I got cancer, Zee. As a result of all the curses on me, I got sick."

Clinging to the railing of the stairs, I was listening to them, Zee looked at me from afar, and I looked at him back.

"I know you won't admit it, but I've come to apologize for everything I've done. I lost you, I lost your father, I lost my family. I'm sorry, grandson."

Zee turned away, looked away, but I could see his eyes welling up, my eyes filled with tears as well, and Zee shouted when Grandpa turned to look at me. "Don't look at him, you don't even have the right to look at him!"

Grandpa stopped without looking at me, spoke while looking at the ground. “I'm sorry to you NuNew, for doing something you didn't deserve…”

I looked at Zee with a tear in my eye, Zee saw my tear angrily walked over to his grandfather Poi, but the guards held him back. "Go away, go! You have no right to upset him again!"

Poi walked to the door without saying a word, turned to look at Zee with his bodyguards behind him, and whispered as he cried. "I am so sorry..."

Has he disappeared from our lives forever?

I didn't know if he would ever try to hurt me again.

I was sitting on the stairs with my arms wrapped around me and I just watched his grandfather walk out the door, Zee come to me, trembling, I stopped worrying about myself. I was worrying about Zee because he was so worn out in the past days, I loved him so much.

He sat next to me on the stairs and wrapped his arms around me tightly. "It's over, my love. It's over..."