Naughtiness

"Tie your hands behind your back." As soon as he said, I did as he said and tried to lick him without using my hands.

With his hands on my head caressing me, couldn't understand why I was both emotional and horny in this situation. I was almost in turmoil.

I pulled back when I couldn't catch my breath as Zee groaned in a low and raspy voice.

While my mouth was wet, Zee unexpectedly approached and kissed my lips, and the wetness smeared on his lips. He licked what was on his lips as he pulled back.

He pulled out his phone, which was ringing just then, from his pocket.

"Are you here? Are you at the door?"

He signaled me to go up with his eyes. The people he was waiting for must have arrived. As he got up from the chair, I got up too and licked my lip smiling while his face was still frozen to me.

He swallowed hard when he saw my gesture.
"Do no more naughtiness."

I chuckled.

"I can wait for you under the table if you're going to see them in your office." I said grinning.

At that moment, I was startled by a knock on the door, and as I was about to walk past him to the upstairs, he slapped me hard on the butt.

"Ah!" I covered my mouth and headed for the stairs.

My heart was beating in my mouth, I felt so excited.

What had just happened?

Zee and I were getting closer and closer.

This was something that I've never dreamed of, moments like these with him could not be more than a dream.

I started living with my uncle and aunt when I lost my parents, I was 11 years old.
When my parents died in a car accident, my aunt was so upset that cancer struck her.
Until I was almost 18, my uncle and I raced down the hospital corridors for my aunt, but we couldn't save her.
My uncle's heart couldn't take it anymore. I felt this sincerely, but while he was trying not to show it, one day he said goodbye to me with a sudden heart attack.

Are you also, uncle?

Leaving little Nunew behind.

I was only 19 though..

And then I learned that my uncle had entrusted me to someone.

Mr. Pruk...

This handsome man, almost 9 years older than me, with a huge company, wouldn't turn down any of my requests. He spent enough of his money on me, letting me do whatever I wanted most of the time.

Until I start getting close to someone.

Tor coming home, being close to me, touching me drove him crazy.

Even though he didn't talk to me properly, sometimes the little meanings I caught under his gaze drew him to me. All this time I didn't know how to feel because I didn't know what place I had in his life.

Was I that person to him?

I guess I was afraid to know the answer to that. I was still afraid. But I could only have sexual intercourse with him.

I didn't care if he loved me or not, I never knew true love properly..

Every time someone loved me, or I did, they were all taken out of my life.

My mom, dad, aunt, uncle...

So if I loved Zee now, would he go too?

Would I lose him too?

I didn't want to lose him.