Indescribable

Note: Don't forget to vote and comment..

With Zee's name written in the search motor on my phone, I felt like I lost myself after a while with so many photos and videos.

There were a lot of comments written about him, and most of them talked about the good work he did, and a few in between how handsome he was and the potential to impress anyone who visits his company.

A few more like these...

For some reason, I didn't like these comments. Okay, I knew he was really handsome, but comments like that made me nervous for some reason.

Was I jealous?

I thought to myself 'no'.

Why would I be jealous?

I might have almost licked his thing just now, but that wouldn't give me the right to be jealous, would it?

It wouldn't, yes.

I was high again.

Our job downstairs was already interrupted because of the guests.

How was Zee doing?

I bit my lip involuntarily. I missed him right away.
To be with me.

Since I did not know how to extinguish this fire that started to burn inside of me, I took action to do something.

I took off my tight pants completely and threw the shirt I was wearing to the side. I'm left with just a baby blue top with a few daisy prints on it. It was a little too big for me so almost looked like a nightgown on me.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror for a while, straightened my hair and applied fruit-scented lipbalm on my lips, sprayed a couple of pips of perfume on me, and lay down on my bed again, started running my hands over my body.

It wasn't hard to see Zee in my dreams, I was dreaming that he was right in front of me and that he was putting his thing in me.

I slowly put my finger inside me, moaned slowly, but what made me groan was the fact that Zee was doing this to me in my imagination.

I was so high that it didn't take long for me to put my second finger. I tried to be quieter as my moans grew louder because my voice could go down.

When I closed my eyes and saw my dream Zee in front of me, I was literally going crazy.

At that moment, I stopped with the footsteps I heard upstairs, and when the voices approached my door, I suddenly got the pillow next to me and put it between my legs.

Mr. Pruk entered.

I looked at him with a bit of a lip.

He looked at me for a while and approached my bed. As he approached, he glanced at the thrown clothes on the floor and sat on my bed with a satisfied expression on his face.

I pulled my legs up as much as I could, but the pillow between my legs barely allowed it. His gaze fell on my athlete's arm that had fallen over my shoulder.

"Your voices were almost down floor."

I licked my lower lip involuntarily. "Well, are the guests gone?"

He nodded his head 'yes'. "Couldn't you hold back until they're gone?"

His face came close to mine and he felt his breath on me. "N-no. I couldn't."

"Who were you dreaming of?"

I abruptly opened my almost closed eyes and looked at his face. "I dreamed of you Sir."

He lowered his lips to my neck and spoke in a whisper. "Couldn't hear? Tell me again.."

"Y-you Sir."

He grinned. "Well done."

I suddenly came out of my bewitched state and spoke with the courage I got. "I guess I made a mistake. Should I have imagined Tor?" I pursed my lip.

He put his hand on my leg and squeezed it hard. With a firmness that I was sure it would leave a mark.

"Nonsense." He said in a hoarse voice.

"Then don't ask me such a thing again. I..." I said, my face falling.

"I didn't do anything I told you I did with Tor. I just tried it all with you for the first time."

"Because you belong only to me."

He started kissing my lips. While I was kissing him either, his hand on my leg went to the pillow I was holding, and when he tried to pull it out, I held on tighter.

"Don't be ashamed of me." He said, stepping back.

“Um..”

He grabbed the pillow and pulled it hard, pulling closer to me without looking properly to naked me. He brought two fingers to my mouth, make me lick and wet them.
He slowly lowered it and I felt his fingers into me. I was barely moaning as his face was closer on mine.
All of a sudden, his fingers inside me quickened, couldn't stand it anymore.

“I-I want you now. Please…”

He looked at me pretending not to understand.

"Not fingers, but you." I said.

He withdrew his fingers without saying anything, stepped back, taking off his shirt, then his pants and approached me.

With a hard movement that I never expected, he brought me to a lying position on the bed and opened my legs. I was even moaning at these movements.

He climbed on top of me, lowered the sleeves of my top as he slid inside me, and gave me lots of kisses. He raised his face.

"Nu..." I looked at him.

"You're like a beautiful baby in my arms..." My mouth fell open at what he said, he gave me a short kiss, and he suddenly started going in and out so fast that I almost felt out of breath.

His hand gripped my throat, so fast that I had never known in my life the pleasure he gave me.

"A-ah! That's so good!" I said. My moans and our bodies colliding resounded throughout the room.

"I-I.."

"You?" said Zee breathlessly.

"I'm coming ah!" and when I suddenly ejaculated, Zee was still not stopping.

As my wetness spread over both of our bodies, he approached and took some off my top with his tongue, brought it into my mouth.
I licked his tongue, he withdrew and continued for a while.

My body was officially finished, I was too tired because wasn't used to it.

A moment later, Zee buried his head in my neck, and at that moment I groaned at the same time with the warmth inside me and this feeling I had never felt before.

He had left something in me belonged to him, and this filled me with such a feeling that I suddenly found myself on his lips, wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed him until my breathing was slower.

What he did with me,

That he cares about me,

He looks at and kisses me,

That he touches me,

When he just came inside of me..

It was an indescribable feeling for me.