First Times

From NuNew:

I was finally discharged from the hospital and came home. We went in with Zee.

Almost every part of the lower floor was glass, in the morning it was very well lit, and in the evening it had a different beauty with dim lighting.

When we entered through the door, we entered the living room directly, there was a large kitchen opposite, and the stairs to the upper floor were also made of glass. I missed this place so much.

It was like a year, not a week, and I missed sitting in the living room watching TV, going upstairs to my room and having fun in my own world, just getting used to Zee's room.

I entered inside, I saw that the dining table across the street was carefully prepared, Zee invited me to the table.

"I have it prepared for you. I want you to eat and rest. Come on."

I sat across from him at the table with a smile, I always liked the words he said so dominantly.

After chatting and having dinner, we went upstairs, and when I entered my room, felt a different kind of sadness.

Everything was in its place, this is where I spent most of my time, I was very happy that everything remained the same. As I looked at my room, Zee hugged me from behind, and when I felt his arms wrap around me, a sense of peace filled me, and I placed my arms over him. He gave me a kiss from behind.

“This room means nothing without you Nu, even this house, and I…”

A small smile formed on my face. "It doesn't mean anything to me while you're gone."

We stood there for a while, then Zee went away from me and spoke. "Take a good shower before it's too late, and then I'll put you to sleep, sleep on my lap like my baby tonight."

I pursed my lips. "Not like your baby, I'm seriously your baby."

"You are." he said, smiling.

He rarely smiled or laughed, but that suited him well, if only he had known.

He left my room, went to his room, so I took off my clothes and went to the bathtub. I turned on the water, and while I was going to put my leg into it, I suddenly saw scenes where I fell into the water, almost drowned and was out of breath...

I suddenly pulled my leg back in fear, turned off the water and stood there.

I didn't know what to do. When my body started to tremble slightly, I decided to go to Zee's, put on my bathrobe and left the room.

I walked in through the open door, Zee must be in the dressing room, I called out to him. “Zee…”

He walked out of the dressing room. "What happened?"

He was wearing his pajamas. He looked at my face. "Are you okay? You are shaking...Are you sick?"

He approached me and put his hand on my forehead, and I spoke as he checked my temperature. "No, j-just... I can't get in the water, I don't know why this happened. The nurses had taken a quick shower at the hospital, but I wasn't scared there. Now why did it happen?"

Zee listened uninterruptedly to my conversation, holding my waist slowly. "Such things can happen, you're just getting over it. Let's go together, and we'll be more comfortable in the bathroom in my room because there's a jacuzzi."

I shook my head without making a sound.

We entered the bathroom in his room together, he turned on the water and turned to me as the jacuzzi filled.