Bruises

"Welcome!" I said in my cheerful voice despite him.

As he approached me, I got up and sat with my legs crossed.

When I realized he was looking at what I was doing, I told him without asking. "Well... I was doing yoga, to stretch."

"Hmm, who are you stretching for?"

"I don't know, for whom?" I said with a smiling face.

He held out his hands, and I took his hands, got up from where I was. I sat on the bed, and he went over to the nightstand, took the cream he had left three days ago, and came over to me. "Do you apply your cream day and night?"

I swallowed. I'm sure he'd get angry if I told him I wasn't applying it. That's why I started bullshit. "Oh well, I was applying and it was like I didn't apply for a few days because I don't know..."

His already stern gaze hardened even more. "Why don't you do what I say?"

He spoke nervously, opened the lid of the cream and took some in his hand, continuing to speak. "Then I'll apply now-"

I abruptly got up from the bed I was sitting on before he could finish his sentence.

"I can apply it later.."
I was just about to get ready to run away when Zee grabbed me hard and pinned me to the bed, almost jumping on me where I was, taking me between his legs.

When I saw the beauty of the cream-colored suit on him and the way he stood on it, I felt my heart flutter.

"What are you trying to do?!" My attempt to escape must have made him very angry.

When I didn't answer, he grabbed my blouse and pulled it up to my chests.

While applying the cream to a few bruises on my navel, he was looking at my face every now and then, as if he was still waiting for an answer from me.

I grabbed the wrist of his hand on me and stopped him, then spoke.
"Look, Mr. Pruk, I don't want those bruises to heal..."

"What do you mean?"

"Because they're the only real things you have left on me, and I look at them every day, I'm proud of myself for you leaving them on me and I don't want to lose them. I know it's been three days since we've had sex, you won't be sleeping with me anymore so please don't take them from me ..."

"Where did you get that, that I'll never sleep with you again?"

"You haven't seen me properly for three days, you don't come to me, I guess you didn't like me in bed..." I said with a sad expression.

"I'm waiting at night so that maybe you can come to me and apply the cream, but if you don't want to apply the cream, let them get better and stay that way. If you're not going to experience this with me again, please don't apply..." I tried to take the cream from his hand, but he wouldn't let me and he left the cream on the other side of the bed.

He quickly lay down on top of me and pressed his body against mine, as I could feel his breathing quicken. "There is no such thing..."

"What?"

"I don't like the way you are in bed and I won't be sleeping with you again.. It's almost impossible now Nu."

At the end of a rainy day, it was as if the sun was rising inside of me.

His lips went to the bruises on my navel, chest, and while he was kissing them, he suddenly pulled the tight blouse I was wearing from both sides so hard that the buttons of the blouse came loose.

He placed his head on my chest, then my neck, then my chin, and moved on, sometimes sucking, sometimes kissing and licking.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he reached my lips. I stared at him as we both breathed against each other's faces.

We kissed for a while and his tongue moved in harmony with my tongue, biting my lower lip and even sucking my tongue.

I felt short of breath, noticing this, he pulled back and pressed his lips to my neck.

"A-ah!" I felt his teeth on my neck, leaving marks again. He pulled back and followed my face.

"I'm giving you what you want."

"I want other things too, Mr. Pruk..." I pleaded.

"Hmm?"

"Let me make you feel good." I said looking into his eyes.

He suddenly got up from me, dragged me off the bed and made me lie on my back. He grabbed my hands behind me and tied his tie around my wrists.

He threw off his jacket and ripped open his shirt, as he had done to me.

In the end he was left with only his underwear in front of me, so I stood on my knees opposite him on the floor, my hands tied behind my back.

I had no idea that this situation would make me so horny.

Not knowing what to do, he grabbed my head from behind and held it against his body as I stared at his body in front of him.

"Whatever you want to do, do it with your mouth." With what he said, I rose a little and gave kisses to his muscles and belly, then I tried to put my teeth down the elastic of his underwear, but it didn't work.

I tried a few times but it still didn't work, so I stopped doing it and rubbed my head against his obvious thing through his underwear.

"Uhm, it's not opening.." I pulled back and tried to look at his face.

"Help please.." He smiled, I must have been satisfying him with my actions.

He put down his underwear and said, "Come here!" he said, holding my head, putting his thing hard into my mouth.

I groaned muffled by his movement, Zee ignoring it, made me try to lick him, a few minutes later he supported my head and made me feel him completely in my throat.

He pulled back when I was out of breath, lifted my head to look at his face with my mouth wet, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to him, kissing my wet mouth.

"You should be rewarded for doing this job so well..."