Fantasize

Almost a few days after Zee told me everything, I woke up in the morning, peacefully looking at the packages of clothes still waiting to be placed in front of my closet.

After that day, we went out and bought clothes. Spending time with him made me feel very strange, but also happy. In early days, I was just buying what I want from Internet, we never went to shopping.

I got up from my bed and went to the packages, picked up one and looked at the white coloured, transparent shirt that came out of it.

Flashback

“Mr. Pruk…” I turned towards him, embarrassed. "The stores we have visited so far have been very nice, but they all seem to be very exaggerated clothes... Shall we go to the mall, and we will look at more sports clothes."

Indeed, we visited very luxurious places, I tried on the clothes of famous designers, we bought a few of them, but what I wanted was to shop like two normal people. Not in a way that all employees are waiting next to us. I wanted to find which clothes are better for ourselves, try it, just give each other ideas.

Zee confirmed me and we went to the mall, entered one of the stores that we came across, and started to look at the clothes.

"I want you to try on this shirt." said Zee, fetching the white, almost tulle shirt he was holding.

"Alright!" I said smiling, clapping and together we went to the fitting room, I went inside, tried on the shirt and opened the cabin's door. "How is it?!"

Zee looked at me with a smile. The way his eyes wandered over me made me shiver. He spoke with his small lips as I watched his slanted black eyes. "Very nice..."

"Really?" I said excitedly.

"Look at yourself in the mirror inside the cabin, you'll see how good it looks."

I did as he said and looked inside the cabin again, while I was looking at myself in the mirror, Zee came in behind me, locked the door and turned to me.

I was still watching what he was doing from the mirror with my back to him.

He came close to me, I could feel his body completely touching me from behind, his breath in my ear.

His hands gripped my waist, he pressed me hard against him, leaving kisses on my neck.

I felt my heart burn when I found my eyes watching him in the mirror.

What was this man doing to me like this?

He put one hand inside my shirt without taking his eyes off me, and one grabbed my neck from behind.

I wanted to turn my face towards him and kiss him, noticing this, he took my lower lip between his teeth, I barely moaned. "A-ahh!"

Before the sound literally spilled from my lips, he suddenly turned me around and pressed my back against the mirror.

I bit my lower lip with his face on mine, his hands still running my body. His breath hit me as my breath hit his face, I felt my body were burning as our bodies touched.

He finally started kissing me, and as I kissed him, he bent down and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around him, we were making love right against the mirror.

Zee almost ate my lips, ignoring where we were in, even though I was afraid our kisses would go out of the cabin.

I couldn't stand it anymore, I groaned incessantly. Just then, a voice was heard from the store's microphone. "Our store will be closed in 10 minutes. Thank you for your interest."

Zee kept kissing as if he had never heard, I tried to forcefully push him away while we were breathing heavily.

He parted his lips from mine and spoke. "Do you want me to pay them and close the store?"

I giggled involuntarily. "No, let's go home."

He pulled back and smoothed his hair that was messing around his face. "Let's make love here."

He came closer and placed quick kisses on my cheek, neck and chin.

"Mr. Pruk, if we're going to fantasize about a cabin, you should get a cabin to home." I spoke mockingly, but his face was very serious.

"You do know that I can really do this, right?"

Back to Day

I took the shirt in my hand and went to my closet, I put on a white top and my shirt, I had just taken a shower, sprayed milk-scented hair foam into my hair, I moistened my face well.

Now, sitting and waiting for Mr.Pruk was the last thing to do, I enjoyed while getting ready for him.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Zee would be home in almost an hour, so I decided to go down, watch a movie to pass the time.

Just as I had set my place to watch my movie and sat on the couch, the doorbell rang insistently.

Who could have come?