Missing

We had made love all night long, touching each other constantly, lying in each other's arms.

My body seemed to be breaking with exhaustion, I tried not to show it to Zee as much as I could, but he must have understood that while I was lying on my bed for a while, he entered the room with a small tray in his hand and two glasses in it.

I barely turned my head to look at him, he came closer and lay down on the bed next to me.

"I gave us both a squeeze of orange juice, lets drink it first, and then you can take a muscle relaxer pill."

I said "Okay. Thanks.." and tried to get up, I was barely moving my body, suddenly I bumped into Zee's hand holding my glass, causing a few drops of it to drip down my neck.

"Oh! Mr. Pruk!" I just didn't know what to do so it wouldn't spill on the sheet. As the drops trickled down my left chest, Zee bent over me and began to run his tongue there.

I swallowed audibly, not sure how I was still able to be horny again even though we had made love almost until this hour.

He was doing something to me.

Something I never knew.

Something that fascinates me.

It's something I've never experienced before, that's scorching me.

He ran his tongue over the drops of orange juice, I could feel my nipples already getting tender.

I held back as much as I could to keep a groan from coming out, and when Zee finally pulled back, words I didn't expect came out of my mouth. "May I kiss you again, Mr. Pruk?"

Three days had passed since the day we were together.
Since the day he was on the top of me...
Since the day we knew almost every part of our bodies.

Three whole days...

Mr. Pruk did not come to me or properly to home during these three days that making me nervous and thoughtful about him...

He said that he was very busy with his work, he had some partnership negotiations with another company, etc. So he was just texting or calling, saying he would be late or wouldn't come.

When he came, he thought I was asleep, so he would go to his room without even going into my room, probably sleep right away after taking shower and go to work again in the early hours of the morning.

This cycle of his had the opposite effect on me, I could sleep very late at night and wake up late at nearly noon.

It was as if I had literally lost my will to life and living. Like the joy of life that Zee had given me on the previous day had been taken away from me.

Only sometimes when I went in front of the mirror and looked myself or took a shower, I watched the marks he left on my body and filling with hope, but once he went to his room at night without coming to my room, my hopes were dashed, all ruined.

In the afternoon of the third day, it was almost evening, reminding myself that I need to get out of this loop in my room, I opened a yoga video I came across on the internet, wore a tight button-up blouse, sat on the yoga mat that I had laid on the floor with my short shorts.

Opened the video on my tablet and tried to do a few relaxation moves. I felt really relaxed, it was as if my body had completely cleared the negative energy and thoughts.

With the comfort of this, I was lying on the floor with my bare legs stretched out. My eyes on the ceiling, I was staying and feeling the peace that filled me.

That's when I heard the door opening voice downstairs. Zee must have arrived. A few seconds later I heard footsteps upstairs, thinking he was going to walk past my door and wouldn't come, but the door opened, Zee walked in.

Without getting up from where I was lying, I just lifted my head and looked at him.

'He came again' I thought, I was so scared that he wouldn't see me, talk to me or find me, even if he had already knew where I was...

"New?"

Did he miss me? Or think about me, imagine the scenes when I was under his body, when I was feeling him completely...

I didn't know any of them but with the feeling I saw him again against me and heard he were saying my name, I just knew I missed him so much.