Chapter Twenty-Five

A/n:I'm so sorry for not updating! I've had a bit of writers blockAlso, thank you for over 300 reads!

Also, thank you for over 300 reads!

Over the next few weeks, Silvia couldn't help but to let her mind linger on what Winky the house-elf said at the Quidditch World Cup. Why was Barty Crouch Jr mentioning her? Silvia thought the trauma of what he did to her had stayed in the past and it was to never be brought up again, that wasn't the case anymore apparently.

Sirius, Silvia and Remus were spending a couple of nights at the Burrow as the children would be heading back off to Hogwarts today. Harry, Ron and Hermione in their fourth year, Ginny in her third and Fred and George in their sixth. As for Silvia, she would be leaving behind her husband to go and teach there as an assistant for Mad-eye Moody who was the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.

It was early in the morning, but not too early. The adults were already downstairs awaiting the moody-morning teenager boys to appear so they could eat breakfast, like the perfect girls Hermione and Ginny were, they were already downstairs. Girls were the best after all. Molly was appearing a bit harassed as she rushed around the burrow, Silvia wondered how on earth Molly and Arthur could manage so many kids and have guests at the same time.

Silvia was sat on Sirius's lap as Remus was sat next to them shaking his head, mumbling about children being present. Sirius grasped his wife's hand softly as he rubbed his thumb over it, mumbling into her neck sending shivers down her spine, "I love you."

Silvia smiled softly, "I love you too, my love."

The short-sweet moment was interrupted when finally, the three ginger-heads and the messy-black head appeared at the bottom of the stairs. Molly was now also at the bottom of the stairs as she called up them, "Arthur!" There was no reply, Molly huffed as she spoke again, "Arthur! Urgent message from the Ministry!"

Silvia laughed quietly as she saw Harry flatten himself against the wall as Arthur came clattering past him with his robes on back-to-front and he walked into the kitchen. Silvia gave a quick kiss to Sirius and a kiss on the cheek to Remus as she got up to go and help Molly in the kitchen, when she walked in, she was greeted with a anxious looking Molly who was rummaging about the draws, Amos Diggory in the fireplace as Arthur spoke to him.

"I've got a quill here somewhere!"

Silvia leaned against the wall as she listened in to what Amos was telling Arthur, she knew she could get into trouble for listening in but what's life without a little risk?

"Muggle neighbours heard bangs and shouting, so they went and called those what-d'you-call-'ems? Please-men. Arthur you've got to get over there!" pleaded Amos.

"Here!" Said Molly breathlessly, as she pushed a piece of parchment, a bottle of ink and a crumpled quill into Arthur's hands. Amos continued,

"It's a real stroke of luck I heard about it, I had to come into the office early to send off a couple of owls- if Rita Skeeter gets ahold of this one, Arthur-"