Chapter Thirteen

A/n: I have lots of motivation so here you gooo, this is one of my favourite chapters so far I think

Sofia Bryant as Mary Mcdonald

Birthdays.
They were a funny thing, funny but special. They represented the honour of another year of life and how much a soul has grown over their lifetime. Whether that be a human, an animal or even a plant. And whether or not that soul be good or evil. It's still special, in its own unique way.

But today was not that, it was not special. Not to Silvia, at least.

Currently, Silvia was sat on the dusty, worn out sofa which belonged to the Shrieking Shack, much like herself and Sirius for the time being. Ever since their little-well-extreme spat a few days ago it had been quite awkward between the two.

Most of the time, Sirius would remain in the upstairs bedroom and Silvia would stay in the living room. They'd only see glimpses of each other about twice a day and that was when Sirius walked out of the room and to the toilet. Charming, right?

It was around 8:00pm now and yes, if you were wondering, Silvia was alone on her birthday. Her 34th birthday to be exact.

'Merlin, I'm old' the black-haired woman thought sighing as she layed back on the sofa reflecting on previous birthdays whilst she played with her hair. A particular one stood out to her though, one when she was in her seventh year. Silvia grinned like a Cheshire Cat just thinking about it..

Dancing Queen-ABBA

Silvia and her boyfriend had been out all day down at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade celebrating her birthday. You could call it a birthday date. Sadly, the others couldn't come something about them having to complete homework and study for their N.E.W.T.s.

A load of shite if you asked Silvia but nevertheless, she had an amazing day out with her boyfriend. It took her mind off of what was currently happening in her life and the Wizarding World. Oh by the way, if you're wondering; her boyfriend is the one and only Sirius Black. She had recently fallen out with her brother over him hanging out with those bastards; meaning Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Evan Rosier, Barty Crouch Jr (that definite bastard), and lots more deatheaters.

The pair of them were slightly tipsy, Silvia being the worst. I mean, can you blame her? It's her birthday for merlin's sake! Her seventeenth to be exact, she was officially an adult!

"Pads, -hiccup- where are we going?" Silvia giggled. Sirius grinned at his girlfriend as they ran through the corridors of Hogwarts, people looked at them oddly as they passed.

"You'll see Crow, just a few more steps to go" 

The two had arrived at the Fat Lady's Portrait, the lady looked at the pair sighing before starting "Password?" This had been a reoccurring thing ever since the two young lovers had became friends in their second year. At first, the Fat Lady was mortified at the fact Gryffindors were letting a Snake into their Common Room and would regularly express her thoughts about it but over the years, she gave up.