Chapter Four (EDITED)

A/N: SURPRISE, DOUBLE UPDATE !

A/N: SURPRISE,  DOUBLE UPDATE !

October 31, 1993

Sirius and Silvia grew more and more anxious as the day went on, they were entering the castle tonight which meant they had to be extra careful because dementors would be patrolling everywhere, as would Professors, especially filchykins. (We will get to that later), students should hopefully not be around due to dinner.

"Sirius, you better not ruin this for us" Silvia said, glancing at Sirius as he chewed on a stick in his animagus form. She was very worried as it is about their plan, let alone worrying about Sirius and his unpredictable moves. He shook his head in disbelief and barked dramatically in response.

Silvia rolled her eyes in response and gave him the finger. She transformed back into her Crow form and her and Sirius headed off towards the castle. As they ran and flew through the Forbidden Forest, Silvia couldn't help but to wonder if whether what they were attempting to do tonight was a good idea. Sure, she had her rebel teenage years, which by the way Severus hated. Obviously. But she would have never imagined that she would be breaking into the place which was once her home.

Seeing her state of hesitance, Sirius glanced at his wife and gave her a look which said 'you don't have to do this if you don't want to' but Silvia simply shook her head and motioned for him to keep going. They had to get justice for James and Lily. They had to get justice for Harry. They had to get justice for Remus. They had to get justice for Sirius and herself, and nothing was going to change her mind now. No turning back.
~~~~
Finally, the couple had arrived at the castle. Obviously they couldn't just wander in like they were taking a nice evening stroll, so they stayed in their animagus forms and began heading towards the Gryffindor Common Room. It was dinner time which meant although no students would be wandering about (hopefully), it meant that there would be Filch and possible professors wandering. They could only pray that it wasn't Severus or Minnie.

When they got to the portrait which connected to the Common Room, the couple transformed back into their normal bodies. The Fat Lady glanced down at them seemingly a bit scared.."Let us in" Sirius demanded in a tone that scared Silvia.

What a crack head.
'He must be thick if he thinks she would let us in that easily' she thought.

"Password?" The Fat Lady asked, seeming a bit more confident with her tone now.

"Look Fat Lady, please just let us in, I understand your feelings towards my husband and I but all will make sense soon enough" pleaded Silvia.

Sirius smirked to himself, over the 15 years that he had been married to his wife, her calling him her husband out loud still made him smile no matter how many times she had done it.