Chapter twenty-six

I rolled my sleeves back down to the end of my fingertips as a person chatted with someone. Then, they walked right towards me.

"Missed me?"

I smiled at him and tiptoed. I reached for his kneck and hugged him tightly. It was Scar. But why would he wait for that long in the changing rooms? Why didn't he just leave?

He pulled away as he smiled back.
"Thanks, Scar." I said softly, getting back onto my feet. Then, I laughed a little, "You're acting like I'm your child."

He joined in laughing and held my hand. He waved at the nurses and walked out with me. We speed walked to lunch and collected our food. We sat opposite eachother as always as he  said,

"Gonna tell me what's up now?"

I sighed and face palmed at him. I sat up a little and reached close to his face. I smiled at him again and whispered, "Are you that desperate?"

He shrugged like he didn't know and leaned back on his chair. I sighed again and slapped him, then quickly sat back down again. I stuck my tongue at him and did the middle finger (SLAYY). The others laughed as Scar frowned, "Awh."

I giggled with the others. "I thought so."

{Word count: 211}

FUCK IT I LOST ALL OF MY MOTIVATION. MY SOUL ESCAPED FROM MY BODY ASWELL 😭🤘. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THE STORY SHORT EITHER WAAAHHH.

SHOULD I DO A HUGE TIME SKIP FOR NEXT CHAPTER? IDK I'M ABOUT TO SNAP MY KNECK RN..

IDKKKKKK I NEED MY BRAINCELLS BACK 🐘🦶🐟 FISHHHHHHH

I'M CRYING WAAAHHH

-LITTLE MISS JAIIIIII CRY