A Heart's Enchantment [ 5 ]

After the surgery, Jungkook physically recovered, but emotionally he struggled. Unlike before, when he would feel sad after losing a baby, this time he tried to act normal and smile.

Tae noticed something wasn't right with Jungkook. He seemed happy on the outside, but Tae knew there was something bothering him inside. Eventually, Tae figured out the truth.

The doctors suggested that they try to have children again, but Jungkook was scared. Whenever Tae talked about having kids, Jungkook got upset and didn't want to try again. Tae felt sad seeing Jungkook like this.

Tae decided that Jungkook's happiness was more important than having kids. He realized that pushing Jungkook to have children might make things worse. Tae always told Jungkook, "I don't need kids, I just want you to be healthy."

Although Tae wanted a family with Jungkook, he knew that Jungkook needed time to feel better. Tae loved Jungkook more than anything else in the world.

2 years later....

Two years had passed, and Jungkook had slowly emerged from the depths of his depression with Tae's unwavering support. Tae's love, care, and constant presence had played a vital role in helping Jungkook cope and move forward. Although Jungkook had come to terms with the reality that he couldn't change his fate, he still hesitated to try for children again.

However, in the last three months, Jungkook had agreed to start trying for a baby. Tae was overjoyed and supportive of this decision, knowing how much it meant to both of them. They had been actively trying for two months now. Despite Jungkook's eagerness to conceive, he was hesitant to take pregnancy tests.

The memories of his previous pregnancies flooded his mind whenever he thought about testing. Each time, he had been filled with joy at the prospect of becoming a parent, only to have his hopes dashed by loss. The fear of experiencing that pain again held him back, leaving him anxious about what the future might hold.

_______

"Kookie, will you go on a date with me?" Tae asked on a lazy Sunday, eager to spend quality time with his husband.

"Where do you want to take me?" Jungkook inquired, a smile playing on his lips as he approached Tae.

"Let's go for a long drive, catch a movie, and then have a candlelit dinner," Tae suggested, knowing how much Jungkook loved romantic dinners by candlelight.

"Sounds perfect, hubby," Jungkook replied, planting a kiss on Tae's cheek. Candlelit dinners were his favorite.

"Anything for my bunny wifey," Tae said affectionately, his smile reflecting the love he felt for Jungkook.

"Why aren't you eating baby?" Tae asked, noticing Jungkook is playing with his food instead of eating

"It smells bad Tae, I don't want to eat" Jungkook replied, wrinkling his nose

"But steak is your favorite" Tae remarked

"It is, but not this one" Jungkook pouted

"Well, if you don't want it, you can have something else" Tae suggested, continuing to eat

As Jungkook placed his hand near his crotch area and looked at him with affection, Taehyung paused, surprised by the sudden change

"Baby what's wrong" Tae asked

"I want you hubby" Jungkook whispered kissing Tae's shoulder.

"We're in public, Jungkook" Tae responded, glancing around, slightly flustered,

"But I can't control myself" Jungkook admitted, his pout turning into a pleading expression

"Want you inside me, please daddy"

Taehyung's heart raced as he realized how much Jungkook wanted him. Sensing his husband's urgency, he quickly finished his food and guided Jungkook out of the restaurant.

They hurried back home, tension and anticipation heavy in the air.

Tae thrusted inside Jungkook deeper who moaned loudly, he kept scratching on Tae's back in pleasure, he kept begging Tae to go faster and Tae gladly did. But still Jungkook wasn't satisfied, he kept begging him to go rough with him. They made love passionately, lost in euphoria with each other.

Soon Jungkook came around Tae's cock and Tae kept thrusting inside him as he was reaching to his climax. Jungkook became sensitive,

"Hubby, please do it fast" he said to Tae who was still thrusting

"Just a bit more baby"

He kept thrusting and Jungkook felt too much pain in his abdomen, tears started to fall form his eyes but he kept quiet as Tae was close to his climax, but soon the pain became unbearable. He screamed in pain,

"Fuck! Slow down, ah!" Jungkook blacked out and Tae cummed deep inside Jungkook. He glanced at his husband, who had blacked out a moment ago. Tae assumed it was due to exhaustion, as Jungkook often dozed off from fatigue after long sessions together.

He kissed Jungkook's forehead and pulled out, but gasped when he saw blood dripping from Jungkook's hole. Panicking, he tried to wake Jungkook up, but there was no response from him.

"Koo!"

"Baby!"

"Jungkookie!"

"Shit!"

_______

"The bleeding happened because of rough sexual activity. Be careful from now on because your husband is 2 months pregnant," the doctor explained, leaving Tae in shock.

"Oh my! WHAT!" Tae exclaimed, his eyes widening with disbelief.

"Also, this time he is pregnant with twins," the doctor added with a smile, observing Tae's astonished reaction.

"OH MY GOD WHAT!!" Tae's voice was filled with a mix of shock, excitement, and disbelief as he processed the unexpected news. The doctor's revelation left Tae speechless, his mind racing with a whirlwind of emotions at the thought of becoming a father to twins.

TO BE CONTINUED......