A Heart's Enchantment [ 2 ]

The next morning, Jungkook sat on the balcony, gazing outside with a heavy sigh escaping him repeatedly, the weight of guilt pressing upon him. He had acted out of what he thought was best for Tae, believing that Tae would find happiness by moving on from him. But now he realized his mistake. Tae's happiness was intricately tied to him, and the emptiness in his heart grew heavier with each passing moment. The quiet morning amplified his regrets, leaving Jungkook lost in his thoughts amidst the stillness of the day.

Jungkook was so lost in deep thoughts that he didn't notice Tae approaching from behind. When Tae suddenly appeared in front of him, Jungkook flinched slightly.

He looked up at Tae, who was standing before him. Jungkook recalled how Tae had left the previous night without informing him of his whereabouts.

"T-Tae..." Jungkook tried to speak, his voice catching in his throat as he struggled to make sense of the situation.

Before he could gather his thoughts, Tae knelt down in front of him and enveloped him in a tight hug, clutching his waist.

"I'm sorry," Tae's voice cracked with emotion, his words heavy with remorse.

"T-Tae, what's..." Jungkook began, but Tae interrupted him.

"P-Please, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, Kookie, please," Tae pleaded, burying his tear-streaked face into Jungkook's stomach, holding him tightly as he cried.

"Tae, don't say sorry, please," Jungkook pleaded, tears welling up in his eyes as he witnessed the love of his life breaking down.

"No, I'm sorry, baby. How could I leave you yesterday!? Why?" Tae sobbed loudly, his voice filled with anguish.

"Tae, I'm the one at fault here, not you. I'm the one who created this mess between us," Jungkook insisted, his voice choked with emotion.

"No, baby, you're depressed. You need me the most right now, but I left you alone yesterday. Please forgive me, Kookie. I don't want to leave you. I can't live without you," Tae added, clutching his lover tightly as tears streamed down his face.

"Stop saying those things, Tae. It hurts me. I'm sorry, not you. You shouldn't apologize," Jungkook sobbed, his heart aching with guilt and love for Tae.

Their hearts ached with a deep longing for each other in this moment of vulnerability, unable to suppress their tears.

"You're not stupid, Tae. I'm the one who shouldn't have asked you to leave because we both know we can't live without each other," Jungkook said, his own tears flowing freely.

"I won't leave you again, I promise, love. I can't live without you," Tae vowed earnestly.

"I won't ever ask you to leave, and I'll never let you go. I promise, too, Tae," Jungkook affirmed, and they held each other tightly, sharing their tears and emotions.

"I missed you so much, Kookie," Tae whispered before gently cupping Jungkook's face.

"I miss you and myself too. I miss our baby so badly," Jungkook choked out through sobs.

"We'll have more babies in the future. I'll be with you till the end, Kookie. Just don't ever ask me to leave you," Tae reassured, pulling Jungkook closer.