A Heart's Enchantment [ 4 ]

3 years later....

In the cozy kitchen, morning sunlight filtered through the windows, casting a warm glow over the scene. Jungkook stood at the stove, the aroma of breakfast filling the air as he skillfully flipped pancakes in a sizzling pan. Tae, with an affectionate smile, crept up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's neck.

"Hubby! I told you not to hug me while I'm cooking," Jungkook playfully scolded, gently swatting Tae's hands away.

"But I love to hug you like this," Tae replied, nuzzling into Jungkook's neck and inhaling his familiar scent.

Tae's expression shifted, excitement sparkling in his eyes as he brought up tomorrow's reunion with their university friends. Jungkook's face lit up with a smile, clearly looking forward to the gathering.

"Namjin hyungs, Yoonmin, Jenlisa, Rose, Jisoo—everyone is coming. I thought Jin hyung wouldn't come, but he finally agreed," Tae explained, his enthusiasm contagious.

"That's good news. I'm excited to see them all again," Jungkook replied warmly.

Tae couldn't resist reminiscing about their university days, especially when they first met. He teased Jungkook about his past shyness, recalling how openly affectionate Tae had been, much to Jungkook's embarrassment.

"You were so romantic back than. You used to kiss me in front of everyone. It was so embarrassing," Jungkook admitted, laughing.

"Am I less romantic now?" Tae asked, feigning offense.

"You're still so romantic, but you've also become a bit of a pervert," Jungkook teased back, blushing slightly.

Tae's mischievous smirk hinted at his playful intentions, prompting Jungkook to playfully shove him away.

"Go away, pervert!" Jungkook teased, cheeks flushed.

Tae chuckled, leaning in closer. "Not gonna lie, I'd love to take you right here, on the kitchen cou—"

"Tae!! You're going to be late for your office!" Jungkook interrupted, cheeks turning an even deeper shade of pink.

Tae's playful expression shifted to realization. "Oops, I forgot."

"Go and take a bath, hubby. I'll serve breakfast," Jungkook instructed, resuming his cooking.

"Okay, wifey, but first, a morning kiss," Tae insisted, puckering his lips.

Jungkook obliged, giving Tae a sweet peck before Tae headed off to start his day. The kitchen was filled with the comforting sounds of breakfast preparation and the lingering warmth of their affectionate exchange, setting the tone for a delightful morning.

______

The air was filled with excitement and nostalgia as Taehyung and Jungkook reunited with their university friends after several years. Laughter and chatter echoed through the room as old memories were shared and new updates exchanged.

"Jungkookie, you don't know how much I've missed you all these days," Jennie said while hugging Jungkook tightly.

"Aww Jen, I missed you more," he replied warmly, reciprocating the hug.