Troublemaker of the compound

Mulai dari awal

Steve: What game?

Peter: Attention, Mr Stark stopped speaking

Alena looked up from her phone just to notice that the room around her was quiet.

Tony had in fact stopped speaking and looked around at his fellow avengers

Everyone tried looking as innocent as possible.

,,So you guys really think I didn't just see yall texting while I was speaking?

The billionaire asked, pointing his finger in between them.

Everyone broke into a murmur of denials, though slight smirks were present on each of their faces.

,,Stark, dont be ridiculous, nobody was texting"

Natasha lied with a straight face, so convincing that even Alena would've fallen for it if she wasn't her daughter.

Everyone was quick to agree. They apparently liked the idea of collectively messing with him.

So, Tony had to admit that he had been mistaken. He raised his eyebrows before resuming the topic, paying a close eye to his fellow avengers.

Alena was the first to start texting again.

Super secret boyband

Alena: lol that was funny

Nat: I got us outta there just in time, don't be so obvious

Alena: She's talking to u, @clint

Clint: Hey, I'm not doing anything

Nat: Your smirk is more obvious than the fact that Tony is iron man

Alena: *Iron can :)))

Steve: 😂😂😂😂😂

Bruce: LOL

Peter: I think we're gonna get caught

Alena: We are If you keep on looking like a scared puppy

Clint: Damn, baby light's out for roasting today

Alena: Shut it, hawk ear

Clint: So you ARE hanging out with Kate

Alena: No comment

Alena: Let's play a game

Steve: What kind?

Nat: Careful, iron can is looking

Alenas gaze shot upwards, locating Tony behind the only person kinda paying attention. Bruce.

She silently laughed to herself about the billionaires obliviousness and how he was gonna be very sulky when he saw the messages.

Everyone shared one knowing look before collectively staring back at their phones once Tony resumed his speech.

Super secret boyband

Clint: Okay Kid, Spill the beans. What's your game?

Alena: sooo I call it, annoy everyone around you.

Nat: Have you been playing this game with us the entire time?

Steve: Did you seriously just ask that, Honey?

Peter: She's really good at that game

Alena: PETER, how dare you betray me like that. I am deeply hurt by those words

She made a fainting motion towards her best friend, paired with a fake mad expression which faded into a smirk

To her bad luck, Tony caught the gesture, now stemming his hands into his hips.

,,Okay what is going on here?"

He asked pointing between the two teens.

Alena and Peter shared a look, trying to contain their laughter.

,,Okay, i think you kids need to go play"

Clint smirked, glancing at his best friends daughter with a strong dad-look.

The redhead sighed, got up and dragged Peter along by the hood, pulling his chair along with them.

,,Kids these days"

Steve sighed, though the smirk tag played on his lips displayed amusement.

(Tony did find the messages later on and he was not happy about it. Alena was ordered to clean his suits for a week before he accepted the avengers apologies)

A/N: lol I think this brings out the fact that Alena is a sneaky little shit sometimes. But, everyone loves her, after all, she's the little light of the compound.
Lmk how you liked this one, I personally had a blast writing it :))
Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you around, have a great day/night and stay amazing <3