The Money Shark That Attacked Duckberg

Začít od začátku

Magica: [evil laughing] The home of Scrooge McDuck is safe no more! What do we do first?

Lena: My current plan is make popcorn, watch a movie, and then Aiden really wants us to brush our teeth.

Magica: Dental hygiene can wait! I can feel my powers growing the closer I get Scrooge's precious Number One Dime. Listen to this.

Magica was practicing her evil laugh.

Lena: The amulet thing is already in the bin. So I just hang out here and wait, right?

Magica: Ugh! You wait here while the Hunter's Stone searches for Scrooge's dime. It will bring the dime to you, you bring both the dime and Aiden Fauntleroy to me, so you'll be free while Aiden takes your place, and I'll make the fleshed-face child to unleash his secret mysterious powers, striking his own home and his beloved Uncle... Scrooge McDuck!

Lena: Mm, mm-hmm. So, just hang out here and wait, right?

Magica: Could you please try to care about our centuries-old blood feud?

Lena: You know what I care about.

Magica: Bleck. Fine. Whatever. Do this and I'll grant your dark heart's fondest desire. Unless you're too busy hanging out with your prince charming over there.

Lena: Relax, it's just an act.

Magica: The lunar eclipse is soon at hand, you little whelp! Don't trust him, Lena. Unlike Scrooge, Aiden will turn on you in an instant if he knew what you really are.

When Magica wents back in Lena's shadow and Lena just wants to keep on hiding the truth from Aiden about her Aunt Magica and her feelings for Aiden cause she thinks he's kinda cute and handsome more of less. Meanwhile both Aiden and Webby were making matching friendship bracelets for themselves and one for Lena and she was back into the room Aiden offers her bracelet, Lena was grateful and she sees Webby's family tree and Aiden shows Lena a photo that he has a family tree that Webby helped in his room when he first moved in with Scrooge.

Lena: It says here that Scrooge used to hate magic.

Webby: Oh, yeah, all kinds. Curses, incantations, card tricks. He says magic is supernatural shortcut for hard work.

Aiden: Which I never my magic for hard chores that Scrooge and Beakley give me and that's he trust me with my magical powers cause I always used them for good he even let practice my spells.

Webby: Speaking of spells, [turning to Lena] do you wanna see some spells on what Aiden can do?

Lena: No! I mean How about we play a game?

Aiden: Hmm... (gasp) I know just the one!

Aiden was texting his brothers to save him from Webby and Lena from a pillow fight and as they responded to help their little brother, but actually it was all a trap for Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Aiden: Webby you take Huey, Lena you take Louie and I'll take Dewey.

Webby: Okay!

Lena: Lead the way Young Mage!

And as Huey, Dewey and Louie about to save Aiden with their pillows, they all felt for Aiden's trap and Aiden, Webby and Lena chased the boys with their pillows and the triplets lost the battle.

Huey: Why would we pick a fight with Aiden? Now that he's magic?

Dewey: Oh! Grab your swim trunks, boys! I know how to salvage the night.

While the three brothers were getting ready to go on their on adventure Beakley does a role play of Roxanne Featherly for Scrooge's interview but also tries to help him to keep smiling.