24| Her Adorable Husband

Comenzar desde el principio

"Surely not like that and he did not have any choice than accompanying me" He scoffed, unimpressed, one could decipher how not-so-pleased he was just by hearing his tone.

"Uhumm So do I have a choice or not Mr. Rajvansh?" As she asked her tone was blended with professional making him tilt his head in amusement followed by a chuckle.

"You always have a choice when I'm asking you for something Mrs. Rajvansh, we are equals and keeping that in mind it's on you to accept my proposal or decline it" She felt her heart melting at the sweetness of this man sitting beside her. How could someone be so adorable.

"I guess I would love to accompany you as your date Mr. Rajvansh"

"Oh that's a pleasure Mrs. Rajvansh" They both chuckled simultaneously enjoying the little banter filled with childish ness and raw happiness until it was put to a stop by a wince from Amaya's side.

She held her head as a strong migrane hit her making her husband frown in panic, "what happened?" He asked with worry stricken voice engulfed in panic.

"Nothing just a small headache it will be alright" She assured with a small smile. "Let me bring a pain killer for you" He said standing up but stopped when he heard her.

"No, I don't take painkillers in haste and this headache will be gone once I take a nice nap"

"You sure?" He asked still being unsure as when her health was concerned he just didn't want to take anything for granted. She nodded positively smiling at the end.

Rudra gestured her to lay on the bed and the covered her with a duvet "Take rest and if the headache doesn't subside you will not say anything and let me do as I wish, Okay?" He said sternly and as an answer she nodded like an obedient child.

She held his hand when he started walking out of the room. He stopped on his track and gazed at his hand which was on her grasp and then at her who was already gazing at him.

"Would you mind staying here with me for a while?" She asked meekly, unsure of his answer, she wanted him to stay but was dreading rejection but the desire being in her husband's presence was over powering her senses.

Not getting an answer from his side even after few seconds she surmised it be negative. She loosened her grip on his hand defeatedly and said "You know what, forget I said something like that, I should know you have a lot of work-"

She cut herself off when she felt him walking towards her side, he lifted her gaze and saw him slipping inside covers, beside her. In a swift pull he had her head lying on his chest while his hand rested on her waist, taking her breath away.

"Rudra-"

"Shh Amaya, you need rest, sleep for a while" He whispered shushing her by putting his index finger on her lips.

She just nodded obediently finding it difficult to utter a single word while being under his intense predatory gaze.

She closed her eyes wrapping a hand around his torso, while facing him. At this gesture of her he felt a shiver running down his spine, he felt his heart skipping a beat, his breath hitched as he layed like a statue for a few seconds, absolutely numb.

"Where is Krish?" Her question pulled him out of the effect he was under, because of her.

"He is" Rudra instantly cleared his throat because his voice did not sound like him but a small child and continued "He is with your friend, what was her name erm Ninja-no Nagina um no-Nattu I guess-no no Naruto-"

"Netra" She corrected him with her eyes closed a small smile dancing on her lips.

"Yes Netra, he is with her. She wanted to spend some time with him" Amaya hummed lifting her hand she kept it near his neck and dozed off to sleep breathing in his scent. On the other hand he kept on massaging her head and caressing her hair time to time, with a small smile dancing on his lips.

If someone asked him about heaven he would say that moment was actual heaven. A moment filled with happiness and tranquility with her in his arms.

***

Hey guys!

How is everyone doing?

Aren't Rudra and Amaya too cute?

Yarrr Rudy is setting the bars so high! Mera kya hoga, 50 years tak single.

Anyways tomorrow is the last day of my extra classes and starting of my summer break hence I updated today.

You all can expect frequent updates.

Spoiler - A new story is on the way.

Anyway, thankyou so much for giving this story a chance.

AND WE HAVE HIT 10K READSSSS OMGGGG! FIRST MILESTONE ACHIEVED!!! I'M SOOO HAPPY THANKYOU SO MUCH EVERYONE IT WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN POSSIBLE IF IT WAS NOT FOR YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH!