Magizh who was watching all this couldn't understand anything. Coz they didn't tell her about the plan. So she stood there as a spectator.

Nee paakurala enaku onnum illa sadharanamana viral fever thaan.... Vaanathi said.

So poi solirukinga apdi thane.... Indrajith asked gritting his teeth. He averted his gaze in irritation, there he saw magizh standing at the corner of the room and looking at them.

Ama unna Oor ku vara vaika poi sonnom...... Vaanathi was saying this when a nurse came in after knocking on the door.

Madam unga discharge form ready.... Nurse said and handed Krishna the bill.

Ok inga vachu pesa venam veetuku poi pesalam. Appa poi bill pay panitu vanga....Indrajith said and moved towards the hospital bed. He sat on it.

Naa poi bill pay panitu varen nee pesitu iru .... Krishna said and went to pay the bill.

Indrajith.... Vaanathi tried to talk to him but he showed his palm and stopped her.

You have so many things to explain. Veetuku poi pesikalam.... Indrajith said and looked at magizh.

Thanni kudu.... Indrajith said.

Magizh pointed herself and asked... Enkittaya kettinga.

Vera Yarachum irukangala...... Indrajith yelled.

Magizh looked at Vaanathi... Vaanathi ma vum irukangala.... Magizh could just think about it..

Magizh poured some water in a glass and went to him. Her hands started trembling remembering the day he threw the plate just because she served him food.

He looked at her trembling hands and hid his smile behind his tightened Jaws and took the glass from her.

He gulped the water in one go and gave the glass back to her. She was very much aware not to touch him by any cause...

Magizh looked at Vaanathi and asked.... Ungazhukum thanni venuma ma..

Vaanathi who was in shock witnessing her son asking water to magizh didn't respond to her.

Vaanathi ma thanni venuma.... Magizh asked for the second time.

Huh kudu kudu venum.... Vaanathi said.

Vaanathi's mind started thinking about something when Krishna came and informed them that they can go home.

Indrajith went past everyone taking his bags. Indrajith noticed the receptionist.

Ippo puridu yen avanga muzhichaganu..... Indrajith thought.

Soon everyone reached the parking lot. They got it the car. Magizh and Vaanathi took seats while Indrajith took the front seat. Krishna drove the car to their home.

The whole car ride was silent.... Magizh moved closer to Vaanathi and whispered in her ears..... Ennachu ma edachum problem ah.

Vaanathi noded her head.

Achcho..... Magizh mouthed.

Vaanathi looked at and clasped her hands together leaving everything to god.

When they reached home. It was Indrajith who got out first and went inside home.

Vaanathi looked at Krishna and asked....... Ellam plan panrapo ok va irunduchu but ippo avan epdi react pannuvan nu nenacha bayama iruku..

Handle panni thaan aaganum Vaanathi.... Vaa uzhzha polam.... Krishna said.

Vaanathi and Krishna went inside. While magizh grabbed the basket they took to hospital with her and went inside home .