Space

Chris pov

"Where yo girl at y'all always together breezy." Hoody asked as we all sat in the studio "Man hopefully smothering someone else she been so clingy it's getting on my nerves all she ever wanna do is be under my skin shit getting annoying." I say taking a hit of the blunt.

"Sometime I wish I was single again man."

"Uhh Breezy." Red said

"No seriously nigga I just need some space." I said that's when I finally looked up and saw Anaya standing there with hurt written all over her face

Anaya Pov

I was bringing Chris and his friends some food before I went out with my friends cuz I didn't know how long he was gonna be at the studio when I heard him saying he wished he was single again.

I dropped the bags of food turning around running out of the studio I could hear Chris calling out my name but I just kept running I quickly got in my car and left.

I pulled up to my friend janell house since we were going out I texted her letting her know I was here before completely shutting my phone off.

"Uh uh why you look like that." She said getting in the car and I explained to her what happened without actually getting into full detail.

Chris pov

I walked back into the studio regret written on my face the guys just sat there eating the food she brought for us.

"Fuck man she gon bruh." I say putting my head in my hands "She not gon C that girl love you she just hurt by what you said. Just give her some time." August said patting my back.

I tried calling her phone at least 50 times with no answer but it kept going to voicemail which was starting to piss me off more than anything else. I wasn't pissed at her it was myself cuz I caused this.

Anaya pov

"Fuck it up bitch!!!!" Janell yelled as she recorded me throwing ass she made sure I was having a good ass time.

"Ain't nobody fucking with my bitch Periodt." She yelled out making me laugh "Come on I need a drink!" I say out of breath. Twerking is a work out fasho.

We sat at the bar I got some water I didn't care I needed to hydrate before I start drinking again. "So are you gonna leave him?" She asked and I thought about but nah even though what he said hurt me this was something we can sit down and talk about.

"I'll probably just start staying back at my place instead of always crashing at his honestly." I say

Chris pov

"Say I found where she at she all over the Shaderoom right now they at some beach party and dawg she cutting the fuck up!"

The Shaderoom

76,679 Likes

TheShaderoom- looks like chrisbrownofficial girlfriend babylai has Meg knees what do y'all think?

User369- I know she a freak in the bed

Bluefasebaby- She can be my bitch fs

HunchoQuavo- lil mama can get it

You could her Janell hyping her in the back that's Beach Vibes I know that club I got up not saying a word racing  to my car  I feel like I got there in no time.

I walked in the club it was almost coincidental that No Guidance started playing I could see her and Janell holding each rocking to the music.

I walked over to them tapping they shoulder. "Can I cut in?" They both looked at me and you see the hurt flash across her face again and the irritated look Janell carried.

"Baby please just talk to me." She sighed looking at Janell. "Look let me just drop her off and we can talk back at my apartment I'll be staying there tonight." I know I said I wanted space but I didn't want her to not come home tonight  I've gotten use to her being there.

"Come on Janell let's go." She said walking off

Anaya pov.

"I already know you're gonna forgive him." She said once we got in the car "To be honest I don't know what imma do, I keep hearing what he said."

Once I dropped Janell off I headed home not before stopping and getting food first Chris was waiting for me outside my door I didn't say much just opened it and walked in going straight to my kitchen.

"Baby I"

"Why couldn't you just tell me how you felt am I really that clingy I'm just confused cuz I try and give you space but you also have to realize you just got back in town from being on tour for damn near a year." I say looking at him hurt.

"I have no excuse ma." He sighed

"Chris if you wanna be single so bad then be single but please stop playing with my emotions. You can let yourself out." I say throwing my trash away before going to my room.

Part 2 coming soon