baby sitter part 2

"Daddy that feels so good" putting my head in the crook of his neck trying to contain my moans so that I didn't wake the kids.

"Cum for me baby." He said my stomach tighten my eyes rolled to the back my breathing got heavy I grabbed onto his arms as I was riding out my orgasm.

"Damn yo pussy blessed." He said sticking his fingers in his mouth. "Thank you." I said in a slight daze.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Present time.

Chris carried me from the kitchen to his room where he gently laid me on his bed he slid off my shorts and panties. He walked over to his closet then came back with one his many red bandanas tying it around my mouth.

"Can't have you waking up the kids." He said smirking the made his way down to my treasure box. He kissed her a couple times before licking up and down my folds send shivers up my spine. He started sucking slurping and licking driving me crazy his head game was just as fire as his fingers.

My muffled moans were the only thing you heard besides the sound of Chris snatching my soul. Tears started forming in my eyes as he added two fingers pumping them in and out touching my spot each time making me cream all over his fingers.

"Damn daddy got you like this baby?" I just nodded feeling my orgasm take over my body as his fingers hit my spot one last time.

He smirked at what he did standing up taking his clothes off my eyes traveled down to his pants as they fell to the ground he wasn't wearing any boxers he stroked himself before lining himself with my entrance slowly pushing the tip in.

I winced as he stretched me out I wasn't a virging but in my 26 years of life I've only had sex twice. "Damn this shit wet and tight" he said pushing himself all the way into me making me gasp and my eyes roll back.

"Yo ass bet not pass out." He growled in my ear as he slowly stroked in and out of me my moans muffled but his encouragement to keep going.

He put my ankles over his shoulders the started thrusting a little harder making our skin clap I felt him in my ribs he was so big and it felt so good I was in pure euphoria as I felt myself starting to cum again I clenched around him making it tighter.

"Loosen up baby you trying to break my shit off." He say his strokes become extra lethal causing me to wet his bed as my legs shook he pulled out releasing himself on my stomach.

"Damn you a squirter?" He said with a smile taking the bandana off my mouth using it to wipe off my stomach. "I guess so I've never done that before." I say out of breath tired as hell i got up to grab my clothes but Chris stop me by pulling me into him.

"I don't know where you think you going get that ass under them sheets."

"What about the kids its still my job if they wake up wh-"

"I got it you just do what I said" he said grabbing me by my throat making me wet again.

"Yes daddy" I say in a seductive tone crawling in his bed giving him full view of my ass and glistening lips.

"Man you trying to get fucked again." He mumbled getting under the blankets with me.

"Can my vagina breath before you attack her again." I laughed getting under the blanket.

Chris pulled out one of his prerolls lighting it up. "Do you smoke?"

"Sir I take care of your children I live in your house have you ever seen me smoke?" I say in a smart ass tone.

"Dont get hurt it was just a question." He says in a dominant voice.

"Yes daddy." I say kissing his cheek as he smacked my ass.

"I like that say that shit again." He said biting his lip looking at me.

"Daddy." I moaned out to him laying my head on his chest.

" You know you my baby now right? Don't give my shit to nobody else."

"As long as you keep these hoes in check." I say.