Leaving

Here it was 3 in the morning and I was sitting in the living room waiting on Chris to get home from the club. He was out there wildn out and shit got bitches dancing all up on him sitting on his lap being disrespectful.

I sat on my couch shaking in anger to say I was pissed was an understatement.

Chris walked in the door trying to be quiet i guess to not wake me surprise bitch I'm awake.

"Did you have fun tonight Christopher?" I said as he stopped in his track's his eyes went from me to my bag on the floor.

"What are you doing with your bag baby?" He asked walking towards me.

"Leaving you Chris because you obviously don't respect me or our relationship." I simply replied grabbing my bag walking around him.

"Wait baby." He said grabbing my arm to stop me. "There is no wait Chris i can't keep telling you to stop letting these hoes be all on you disrespecting me all akekeke in your face dancing all up on you half naked and shit. You got me out here looking stupid."

"I'm sorry babe" he said but I wasn't trying to hear it.

"You're always sorry and I'm done accepting it actions speak louder than words." I yanked my arm away from him headed out the door.

"You not fucking leaving me" he said trapping me in between him and the wall. I tried fighting him off but he was too strong.

"Chris please just let me go!" I begged as I continued to try and fight him off.

He slipped his hand into the front of my shorts rubbing my clit causing me to moan I put my hands on his wrist to try and stop him but soon he slipped two fingers in me.

"Ugh fuck." I moaned out feeling pleasure run through my body he used his free hand to push my shorts and panties down the rest of the way.

He got on his knee and started eating the booty like groceries his tongue and fingers were working magic making my legs get weak.

"Daddy" I whined as I felt my stomach tightening. " I know baby let it out" soon I came all over his fingers my legs giving out.

Chris laid me on the floor not even giving me time to completely ride out my orgasm before his face was between my legs and he was devouring me like I was his last meal.

"FUCK" I cried out as pleasure continued jolting through my body my hands found their way into Chris's hair. He was licking and slurping me as my juices ran out of me.

He slid his fingers back into me while still snatching my soul with his mouth. I tried closing my legs to get him to stop, but it didn't he just picked up the pace next thing I knew my legs were shaking my back was arching and I squirted all over him and our floor.

I was kinda taken back I'd never squirted before. "Damn baby I didn't know you were a squirter." He said smiling at me.

"Me either." I laid there tired if anything I wanted to go to sleep, but he wasn't done with me. He spread my legs rubbing his tip up and down my folds then slowly entering me.

His pace was deep and slow he kept eye contact with me the entire time. His groans were everything right now I flipped us over so that I was now on top of him.

I grabbed his dick lining it up with my entrance then slowly slid down on him.

"Shit." He said gripping my ass as I rode him i started rolling my hips spelling my name. "Daddy this feels so good."

"Yeah that shit do." He grabbed me by throat pulling me close to him kissing my lips my orgasm slowly building up he let my throat go then grabbed my hips holding me in place then started thrusting his hips hard.

"Daddy sorry baby you forgive him." He said through his groans.

All I could do is moan as I felt myself cuming yet again. "Do you forgive daddy" he asked as he continued to rearrange my ovaries.

"Yes!" I screamed out squirting Chris shooting his kids all in me. I laid down on his chest catching my breath I was sweaty and tired I didn't know what I wanted to do first shower or sleep.

"Uh uh get that ass up so we can shower and go to sleep." Chris said smacking my ass making me smile.

"I can't feel my legs daddy carry me."

This some light work but I hope yall enjoy.