Sequel to save me from the past

Chapter 7 ~(24)~

Confusion of feelings-sequel to Save me from the past

Emma's POV-

I sit down in the alley way, the same one I came to when I needed to escape, to think. I set my suitcase down and lay on it, I notice a sharp piece on the end of the garbage can. I bite my lip as I near it, looking down at the long sleeves of my shirt. Lifting the sleeve up, just a smidge.

Louis POV-

I rush quickly to the coffee shop near the alley. I park in the parking lot and run as fast as I can to the alley, it is already dark out here. I walk down and her gasping and whimpering, I walk down to see Emma near a the garbage can. "Emma?" I ask and she freezes, she stands up and steps back. "No, stay back." She says but I keep coming closer, she stops once she hits the dead end. "Please, just come back." I say and she looks at here wrists, I pull out my iPhone and use the flashlight app. I put it on her wrists and see they are scratched and bleeding, "babe... Why?" I ask with a upset look on my face as I get closer to her, she looks up at me with a mixture of sorrow and hate. "You, you are why I did this! I loved you! I loved you so much! All because of that stupid kiss you left, you stopped communication. Then you go and snog some random blonde in the kitchen! How do you think that makes me feel? Well let me tell you, it makes me feel, ugly, useless, fat, unwanted, unloved, and alone. You were all I had left, sure there was Harry and the others but they couldn't help me get over someone who saved my life..." She yells and I stand there shocked, "I, I didn't know." I said and she looks away, "that's because you didn't care enough to realize." She says and I look at her, "I do care, I love you with all my heart. But that kiss with Harry killed me, I thought doing the same would make me feel better." I say but regret it after, "doing the same!? That was like eating her face off! I did a little peck on the lips!" She yells and I nod looking down, "I'm so so sorry! Please take me back, come back and live with all of us again! Just please," I beg and she looks at me. "I'll come back, but I'm not getting back with you... Not yet at least, I need to think." She says and I bite my lip, "ok." Was all I say as I grab her suitcase and she gets in the car as do I and we drive back to the flat.