Sequel to save me from the past

Chapter 3 ~(20)~

Confusion of feelings-sequel to Save me from the past.

Emma's POV-

I have been in the hospital with Harry for 5 days already, going insane because there's nothing to do... I think back to every night, always the same dream. We are in a field, we tell each other we love each other then Louis appears and goes to punch Harry. "I wonder..." I said out loud by accident, "you wonder what?" Harry asks and I shook my head, "nothing!" I say quickly; "ok well I need to ask you something, have you had any weird dreams? And if so is it the same and it happens every night?" He asks and my eyes widen, "yes." Was all I say and his eyes widen, "does it by any chance have me, you and Louis?" He asks and I look away, "yeah." I reply and I hear him shuffle in his spot, "field surrounded by trees?" He asks as I nod and look at him, "do you think..." I start and he shakes his head, "can't be you're with Louis. But maybe I'm not sure." He says and I nod, we stay in a awkward silence. I stand up and walk towards him, he watches my every move. I sit on the edge of his bed as he sits up, "only one way to tell." I say as I leaned in, he cupped my face with his hands. It felt like butterflies erupted in my stomach, I pull away and am blushing. I looked up and harry smiled, then it slowly faded. "Feel anything," I slowly nod me head and he bites his lip, "same." He says as I get up and walk back to my bed, "when did they say we could leave?" I asked him and he looked at the calendar on the side wall, "tomorrow morning." He says and I nod, "why don't we take a little walk towards the coffee are a floor down." I suggest and he nods, we were already fully healed. We got up and walked towards the door then the elevator.