Sequel to save me from the past

Chapter 4 ~(21)~

Confusion of feelings-sequel to Save me from the past

Louis POV-

I went to go and visit Emma and Harry, I stood outside the door and creaked it open a bit. I looked and saw Emma on Harry's bed, and they were kissing? I look and see them back away both smiling, I bite my lip and shut the door. I stomp my way back to my car, I get inside and decide to take a long drive. I eventually stop at the beach we went to, I walk along the shoreline, I guess I have to do something...

Emma's POV-(next day)

We arrive back at the flat, Harry opens the door and we walk in. "Hey!" Niall says greeting us as he hugs us both, "hi Niall." I say and then the rest of the boys come up, we give them all a hug. I stop at Louis and he forces a smile, "are you ok?" I ask and he looks away, "we need to talk, alone." He says and I nod, we walk up the stairs to our shared bedroom. I sit on the bed as he shuts the door and leans against it, "what bugging ya?" I ask and he looks at me with red eyes, "we should breakup." He said and I couldn't breathe, "what? Why?" I asked and he shakes his head, "just no, I can't were over... You can still stay here but not in this room." He says opening the door, I grab my phone and walk out the bedroom door. He shuts it and I stand there, lost on what to do. I head to the washroom, I see the window and open it. There was a flat landing beside it, I climbed out the window and into the roof. I sit there and wrap my arms around my legs and brim my knees up to my head, I start to cry. I watch as the sun slowly sets over near the horizon, I sniffle as I look at the time on my phone. I sigh as I realize it's getting late, "hello? Emma." I turn and see harry, he climbs out the window and sits beside me. "What's wrong?" He asks and I sigh, "Louis broke up with me, no explanation." I say and he looks at me, "I'm so sorry Em." Be says and I nod, "it's ok." I say as I try to hold the tears, he pulls me into his chest. Taking me onto his lap as he hugs me tightly, I start to cry as I hug him back. It was getting chilly outside, I moved around to get comfortable and rested my head on his shoulder. "Lets go inside," he says and I nod. We stand up and crawl back inside before heading to the living room.