Save me from the past chapter 12

Chapter 12~Our Last day~

Emma's POV-

The morning light streams through the curtain, I yawn as I spun in my spot. Facing a sleeping Louis, his eyes lightly fluttering as he sleeps. Eventually the open and look into my green eyes, he smiles as I flick his nose. He leans in and kisses my nose, "morning." I say as he yawns, "morning." He replies as we continue to lay there me wrapped in his arms, "I'm gonna miss this." He mutters under his breath, I look up confused and upset. "What do you mean?" I ask and he sighs, "you were gonna find out anyway, the boys and I are going on tour tomorrow." He says and I sit up in bed, "what!?" I yell and he sits up as well, "I'm sorry." He says reaching his hand to my back, I give him a upset look. "Why did you exist so long to tell me?" I ask and he looks away, "I didn't want you to worry, or count the days until I left." He says as a tear escaped my eye, "well, ya... But then we could've spent those days together and do some more stuff," I say and he nods. He looks at me and I look at him, I lean in and kiss him. "I'm gonna miss you," I mumble as we lean our foreheads against each other. "Ditto," he says and I smile. "Ok well out for breakfast today? I haven't left this house in a while, I would like some fresh air from all you smelly guys." I say and he laughs, "sure thing. Get changed ill be back in a minute." He says before walking downstairs, I get changed in a knitted white sweater and dark jeans. I finish brushing my hair when Louis walks back in to spray his cologne, he looks at me then sprays some of it on me. "Hey!" I say wiping my shirt and rubbing it on his, he just smiles as he grabs my hand and we leave the house to get breakfast.

Louis POV-

I feel bad for not telling her sooner, but then again I really couldn't cause we weren't really talking. I park the car as we near the restaurant, we head inside and order before our food comes out. I could hear people talking and whispering as they pointed at us, I could see that Emma was becoming uncomfortable and self-conscious. She gets up to walk away but I grab we hand, "everyone listen up!" I yell as everyone shushes, "yes this is Emma, and you may have heard things and all. But seriously? She's been through enough, shut up and stop criticizing. How would you feel if this happened everyday?" I finish off and everyone nods as me and Emma sit back down, her cheeks had turn pink as she starts scrapping off the left over nail polish from her nails. "Thank you," she says as she slowly looks up at me. "Anytime love," I reply as we continue our meal before paying and heading back home.