Sequel to save me from the past

Chapter 2~(19)~

Was it worth it?-sequel to Save me from the past.

Louis POV-

I look to see who pushed me out of the way and saw both Harry and Emma laying in front of the car, blood coming out fast. Cop cars surround us everywhere, the get Emma's uncle out of the one and restrain him. Then take him away they call for an ambulance then ask me some questions, eventually I walk towards them. Harry was holding Emma looking like he attempted to protect her from getting hit, a tear escapes my eye as I see Emma's life practically being taken from her. Then I look over at Harry, my best friend, also having his life taken. This would've never happened if, if I had never saved her... Wait what am I saying? How could I think that. I hear the ambulance and people rush around us, they take Emma and Harry then I jump in the back. I look at them, they were apart of my family. Now I may not have them for much longer...

Harry's POV-

Black, all I see is black. What's going on? All I remember was Emma going to push Louis out of the way, I jumped up and stood behind her to push her out of the way but it was to late I cradled her so she wouldn't have as much of an Impact. What the... Now I'm in a field surrounded by tall pine trees, is is that Emma? "Emma!" I call out and she turns around, she looked breathtakingly beautiful. She ran towards me, although it looked like slow motion. She smiled more each step she got closer, she jumped in my arms and I spun her around. I put her down then pushed some of her hair back, I smiled down at her. "I love you," what the actual hell is going on? Did I just say that! "I love you too harry." She replies and with that we kiss, we break apart and she looks at me when the sky goes DARK. She wraps her arms around my waist as I wrap mine around her, Louis appears and I look at him. "How could you! You were my best friend! Why couldn't you have told me from the start you loved her!" He yelled at me, he came towards us and that's when my eyes shot open. I look around and realize I'm in a bed, I look around the room and notice it's a hospital. I look to my left and see Emma laying on the bed she looked at me at the same time, "umm." I say and she looks away, "have any weird dreams?" She asks and I nod until I realize she's not looking at me, "kind of how bout you?" I ask and she looks at me, "kind of." She replies and I nod, we lay there a while in silence. Did that dream mean something? Do I actually like Emma?