Chapter 10: FRDAB. I hate/misunderstand the Schnees

FRDAB = First Day at Beacon

"So now that everyone is here. We can proceed towards the anatomies and studies of Grim-"

So, I'm in professor Port's lesson, I got kicked out by Weiss, the white haired bitch who didn't like a guy being in the dorm with 4 girls. Oh well, it also explains why they're not here in his lesson, Ruby probably misread the time, Yang oversleeping, Blake..? I don't know, she seemed like a good girl and Weiss the stuck up bitch seemed to be late as well. Where was team JNPR as well? Anyways back to what professor Port was saying until he was rudely interrupted from his intro to his "glorious story".

When suddenly, the twin doors crashed opened with both Team RWBY and JNPR tumbling onto the ground while piled on each other in a hurry out of breath. Ah so that's where they were. Getting ready and being late. Nice to know I'm a model student heheh. Everyone then looked back at them until one-by-one students started laughing at the two teams who got up hurriedly with professor Port looking unamused by their late appearance.

Team RWBY sat next to me, Yang giving me a flirty smile, typical teasing and Ruby giving me a smile of happiness. Blake just nodded with Weiss looking like a bitch. Again. Team JNPR sat behind us as I greeted Jaune and his probably future lover or something maybe? Red haired chicks must be Jaunes thing I guess.

Anyway, back to professor Port's lessons.

(Timeskip to Ruby sleeping on Y/N with him looking unentertained with what Prof. Port was saying)

"Monsters! Deeeemons... Prowlers of the night! Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I merely refer to them as prey! Ha-ha!"

The members of RWBY and JNPR and Chaldea Organisation were in varying stages of interest; Blake, Y/N are sitting up and paying attention whilst also bored, Weiss is taking notes, Yang was watching what professor had to say albeit extremely bored out of her mind and Ruby was.. somehow taking a small nap on my arm until she is woken back up by the professor's bad joke, god, it was so bad, it woke up Ruby and that's rare. Jaune laughed at Prof. Ports joke which gave the professor hidden confidence to continue, dam you Jaune!

"Uhhhh... And you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy! Now, as I was saying: Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world! Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces! And that's where we come in. Huntsmen! Huntresses..."

Ugh, can this guy get any more boring god!

"Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves! From what, you ask? Why, the very world!"

Yea yea skip to good part Author!

A/N: YO WTF, I'M WRITING BRO WHAT YOU DOIN?

Fuck off, I don't wanna listen to this jackass any longer, just skip.

A/N: Fine, fuck you Y/N.

(Timeskip to when Weiss is fighting Boarbatusk)

Nah BITCH, WE AIN'T WATCHIN NO WHITE HAIRED GIRL FIGHT A DAM TUSK LOOKING ASS PIG.

A/N: LISTEN, Y/N I NEED TO WRITE A FUCKING STORY, STOP INTERRUPTING.

Fine. Go ahead.

A/N: Sorry guys, Y/N is being a bitch cause I didn't write a chapter yesterday.

Team R_BY was cheering on Weiss, honestly, that bitch could stick up her ass and die to the tusk pig thingy but I knew that'd make Yang and Ruby sad so I just watched grumbling at her to trip and injure her knee.