Chapter 1: The Miracle of Fate

It's been a few hours since I celebrated my birthday with well.. "a few of my friends", none of them actually came and I'm not surprised, they had better things to do and I did too. No gifts as well, to be fair he did wish to get a gift but it's not like god would magically give him a gift. If he did, then he'd like a cool weapon, one like Ruby's since it was a freaking scythe and gun, how cool is that?

Suddenly, I hear a pwon sound behind me and though it was just some rocks being kicked by the kids but then I heard a countdown which annoyed me a-lot before turning around and seeing.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I looked at the screen in front of me blinking a few times wondering if I was going insane or something until the notification ran out and upon the new interface, I saw the question.

[Welcome player. Do you wish to use the Fate system?]

[Accept Yes/No?]

Yup, I definitely went insane.. Fate system? Yea as if, my whole fate is being a scared coward hiding between Ruby and Yang in-case someone tried to talk to me. God I feel stupid for thinking this was a real thing. The orange box didn't go away no matter how many times I kept blinking or rubbing my eyes and the orange screen was starting to get annoying.

Oh, wait, maybe I fell asleep lol, no way some orange box would magically appear on my birthday. That's what it had to be. I was dreaming all this up this scenario up so that meant that this was all just some descriptive dream lol. Well... If I was going to dream I should at least enjoy it to the fullest.

So I reached out my finger and pressed the Y button since it probably stood for yes or any form of it thinking I looked like a major idiot before my surprise.

[New quest has been issued!]
Players Will!
Objective: Complete the tutorial!
Rewards: 50 exp, 10 Lien
Failure: Restriction of the Fate system
[Accept Yes/No?]

Dam, it really felt like reality and a game, I don't know if the dreams trolling me but oh well, might as well enjoy this cool dream.
I nodded and pressed the yes button again so there were gonna be quests for this dream, then maybe one of the quest is to get a girlfriend? Hehehe.

[Welcome Player! The first step of the quest 'Players Will' is to open your status menu! Please speak the command 'Status' out loud.]

Dam! Well I probably am in a dream so speaking the command status probably wouldn't be to bad in my dream, I know I'd look like a lunatic in real life if I tried this.

"Status!"
I shouted with a slight blush of embarrassment. Even if this is a dream, its still embarrassing to act like a kid on the street. And immediately another orange screen popped up covering the ones from before.

Status:
Name: Y/n Fujimaru Woo
Level: 1
Title: Player, Fated Encounter
Job class: None
Sponsers: None
Hp: 200
Sp: 104
MP: 200
Strength: 11
Endurance:13
Intelligence: 15

My Fate (Male reader x RWBY V1 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें