Chapter 21

Seungcheol's POV

"They're in here Joshua. It's been infiltrated."

Joshua sat down scratching the back of his neck, "This is suddenly becoming more serious than I thought "

"Shua,M is either a pack member or they've got someone in here working for them."

"Oh come on do you really think there are members of our own pack that would want to overthrow us?"

"Do you need a clearer sign Shua? This is a threat."

"Ok let's calm down and analyse this. Let's call in the guys and we can talk ok?"

A few minutes later my closest friends were around me,the last time we did this,we were preparing to raid Luminai. Take me back to the good times I thought.

"Guys, something terribly wrong is happening ok? We're getting threats. This can't get out to the pack because we do not need any unrest. The board of wolves shouldn't even catch a whiff of this ok?"

They all nodded at me.

"What ummm ....what kind of threats are you receiving alphas?" Wonwoo asked.

"Not terrible ones yet,but from the look of things they are probably going to escalate. It seems like a slow burn kind of threats," Joshua replied.

I placed the paper on the table. "Earlier today I received this,you know how it got to me,the good old fashioned way,under the door. And I know you all are probably going to suggest we do a fingerprint test,well we did. You know what happened,crystal clear. No pattern on it,so that's one dead end. "

"The first threat was to happen through a sparring but the only person Cheol sparred was Maximus. No one else. It can't be him,we did a background check,"Joshua added to my previous remarks.

"Is there a consistency in the time you receive these messages from this 'M'?"

"I don't think so,we got them at different times of the day," I ruled out.

Everyone was quietly thinking. The only conclusion we could come to was that M wanted something and if they didn't get it we'd have to give up the pack. Not an option.

The meeting was adjourned after I saw that we weren't really getting anywhere.

Later on Wonwoo came to speak to us.

"Alphas there's a message from Luminai,"he began only for the door to be pushed open.

Infront of us were Mingyu and Jeonghan.

"Angel what are you doing here," Joshua asked rising from his seat.

"Wow,that isn't exactly the warm welcome we were expecting," Jeonghan frowned.

"No! We're excited to see you! That sounds too energetic,but you know your always welcome here," I blurted out.

Jeonghan laughed a little.

"You said it yourself, we're welcome here anytime. Mingyu and I just needed a little change of environment for a day or two," Jeonghan sighed.

"Yeah we do,and thanks for noticing me right next to Jeonghan!" Mingyu said a little agitated.

The mood lightened a bit.

"I see you brought your camera Mingyu,still remember that promise huh," Joshua teased Mingyu.

"Well that and something else that we need to talk about later, but first point me in the direction of the biggest guest suite around here," Jeonghan said feigning being nonchalant.

"I'll show you to your rooms, follow me Alpha Mingyu,Beta Jeonghan," Wonwoo said leading them out of our office.

I stared at Joshua,yeah we were following this angel.
.
.
.
A/n: The two mysterious men from the last chapter,do y'all think it's Mingyu and Jeonghan?

Vote,comment and share 🖤