Chapter 1

"Josh please come to my office. Our visitors will be here in a few minutes," Seungcheol muttered into his phone.

He adjusted his tie. He had no idea why he was so nervous. He'd done this numerous times before. As he waited for his twin brother to come in he paced back and forth.

"Your pacing is making me uncomfortable Cheol, I'm trying to format an agreement here."

He turned to his beta,"I'm sorry I don't know why this is happening. And Joshua just can't keep time. "

On cue Joshua walked in. "Wow,don't we look dashing"

The intercom buzzed.
"Alpha Seungcheol,Alpha Joshua the guests will arrive at your office in 5 minutes. "

"Calm down Cheol we got this," Joshua said to him with a wink.

After two firm knocks the doors were opened and they marvelled at the three gentlemen that walked in.
Their dress was very laid back. Due to the aura he radiated the alpha was presumably the one in the middle. He wore a black turtleneck,black slacks and a pair of black combat boots. His long hair was styled to face the back and he had a maroon trenchcoat to finish it off.

The shortest of them was in a simple pressed white shirt and nude khakis. A pair of beige boots to finish it.

The last man had caught the alphas attention. He had an orange brown tint in his hair, he wore a cream silk shirt that was half way unbuttoned a black jacket and black pants. He had black boots. He was adorned with a number of necklaces that complimented his skin.

Joshua's eyes followed the necklaces,they disappeared inside the shirt and his eyes travelled back to the man's face. He felt embarrassed. This man he had been ogling had caught him in the act and could see exactly what was in Joshua's eyes,desire. A dainty little smirk sat on his face.

Their alpha broke the silence, "Alpha Seungcheol,Alpha Joshua,it's an honor to meet you today, I'm Alpha Mingyu from Luminai Pack. This is my beta Jeonghan and my third Dino."

Jeonghan,that was his name. It fit him perfectly.

Seungcheol cleared his throat, "It's a pleasure Alpha Mingyu. Myself Seungcheol,this is my twin brother Jisoo- or Joshua if you may prefer and that is my beta Wonwoo"

They all nodded to each other. They sat at a round table. The three guests were presented with a contract. Terms of agreement. They carried on with light conversation as the they skimmed through the contents of the contract.

Jeonghan placed the contract on the table,looking at the two alphas. "I'm sorry but this can't work."

They all turned to him in shock. Mingyu mind linked him, "Jeonghan I know how mischievous you can be,DO NOT screw this up!"

"Have a little faith in me," was his reply before he ended the link.
.
.
.
.
.

A/n : The chapters get longer,I promise.

Anybody up for a seventeen game?