Prologue

Jeonghan's POV.

The gates opened and I scanned the area as the car drove in via the long driveway. I could see some weak points in this place . It only took someone thinking out of the box to get in here.

"Is this really necessary Mingyu? What's the whole point of this alliance? " I asked looking at him.

"Trust me this is going to come in handy guys. You know we need the help especially defense wise." he replied as he fumbled with his jacket.

Dino scoffed, "And what's with the fancy dress,they all seem like a bunch of snobs. Do they dress like this all day?"

"Ok guys quit whining, when we're in there you refer to me as alpha ok? And as my king's beta and gamma I expect you both on your best behavior. "

"Mingyu,I think we're good,ok let's just get this over with and get back home. Lord they got no Wifi!!" I cried out.

Two guards escorted us. The interior was mesmerizing,I'd give them that. Crescent moon's architect was on point.

We were led down long halls and I made sure to draw a mental map of how many turns we'd made. I mean who knew,what if we got ambushed.

"The alphas will see you now."

I stared up at the two mahogany wood doors and a sigh left my mouth. Too restrictive. The sooner we got done with this the sooner we left.