• 29

Night 8:00pm, Madurai:

"Stop right there" Savithri came out with carrying a big pumpkin and lit a camphor on it and started doing aarti of them.

"Rajamma, throw this aside" Savithri gave that pumpkin to a servant and let them inside the house.

"Patti, where is Chitti?" Meenakshi asked as soon as she entered the living room.

"She is upstairs" Savithri said to her. Meenakshi and Aditya along with sleeping Kushi went upstairs to meet Yamuna.

"Was it necessary?" Karthik asked as himself got comfortable on the sofa.

"It WAS necessary because my son always ENJOYS being in danger" Savithri sarcastically said to him.

"Really?" Karthik rolled his eyes. His parents are still opposing his job after so many years.

"You are correct aunty. He is everytime in danger. Like he and danger are best friends" Arun supported Savithri to scold more.

"I know right. This guy thinks as if he is some sort of hero and forgets he is a human" As Arun wanted Savitri started scolding Karthik.

"Leave that aside. What happened to your beard? Want to join sanyasi??" Savithri saw Karthik had grown too much of beard.

"Even my time will come" Karthik mouthed to Arun and smirked.

Arun shivered seeing that smirk. "Evil"

"How are you, son?" Savithri finally cooled down and turned towards Arun and asked him.

"I'm good aunty. How are you?" Arun said to her with a small side hug.

"I'm fine son. It's been months you should have contacted us" Savithri hugged him back.

"I wish to aunty. But this son of yours will not leave a single day without giving me work" Arun sobbed infront of Savithri.

"I know I know. He is just like his father. Stupid" Savithri consoled him.

Karthik saw the drama going on between them and face plam himself.

"mama!!" a child's voice shouted loudly from the upstairs and started running towards Karthik.

Karthik smiled seeing the little kid infront of him and opened his arms to hug him.

"mama, I missed you!" The boy jumped and sat on Karthik's lap and hugged his tummy tightly.

"I missed my lil champs too" Karthik laughed and ruffled the boys hairs.

"Arjun, get down. He is injured da" A lady who was around Karthik's age, dressed in a chudidar walked down the stairs slowly while keeping one hand on the rail while other on her big baby bump.

Meenakshi walked behind her. Kushi was feeling drowsy so she made her sleep in that crib in their room and came down. Seeing Meenakshi, Arjun ran towards her and hugged her legs. Meenakshi ruffled his hair and picked up him in her arms.

Aditya was about to get down with them when a servant came near him and said "Aditya sir, Elder Master is calling you inside his study"

"Ok" Aditya said and left to study room which was on second floor.

Karthik saw Aditya leaving behind the servant to the second floor. He thought it might be because of his admission in University.

"You are fool da" Yamuna came near Karthik and smacked his head. Karthik laughed while rubbing his head. It was nothing new to them. Literally it's less now, when they were attending college together Yamuna beat him more then this.