Concur

Sunday
Akademi High School
Counselor's Office
9:30 am

After the meeting, everyone slowly left after more pointless discussions. The room was suffocating, filled with the unbearable dread of terror of tomorrow's students.

The students, oh the students. How many will continue to die or go missing?

What the FUCK!

Genka Kunahito left the room with seething anger. Minutes later going into her office and slamming the door harshly, everyone within the school heard it. Once inside she could not help but huff and puff with anger. Walking towards her desk almost calming only to slam her fisted hands onto her polished wooden desk, leaving behind a visible crack upon doing so. Calming down by closing her eyes once again only to again throw a punch at the same place in the poor desk. A much larger crack remains. Now much calmer, she sat down on her chain, scooching it a bit to have her computer in hand reach.

She leaned back, taking deep breaths and having a moment of silence. All this was not enough, her eyes narrowed, and merely growled. Looking around the room it was spacious, unnecessarily spacious. She could not help but remember the meeting even more.

What a disgrace upon the principal, upon the faculty, heck upon everything Akademi stands for.

Then she remembers the white dresses nurse.

{"I might look naive to you counselor but as a nurse, I can not let this go. The students deserve better, the respect too. I think I will open my Infirmary more, having the students have at least a safe space in my presence" She paused and looked at her, straight into her eyes, "And what are you going to do about it, Miss?" Genka was lost from that question. "What do you mean?" the nurse tsked like she was the stupid one, "You! are a counselor!, and one of the best I might add, so I ask again, what are you going to do about it? Our jobs are close to the same, protecting the students and doing everything for the next generation, the difference in our careers is that I heal the wounds and provide medicine the best way I can and you are there to guide them and advise them. So what are you gonna do?"}

Genka paused on this thought. She already had enough on her plate. From reforming the delinquents within her ten-week period and now the safety of the students. All this was a risk to her career, a career she passionately was inspired by her mother. To follow in her footsteps.

Her mother who was much stronger than her mentally and physically. An idol in her eyes, the one that nourished her and took care of her. She wanted to be like her, someone who can be relied on. The person that can change people with her voice and decisions, to relieve her surrounding with such a fierce and safe atmosphere.

She could only wish for such determination. Looking at her black screen computer as she was about to power it up, she thought of something. The nurse, she wanted to hear more of the nurse's thoughts. Getting up quickly, she was now determined to find a way to step up. Leaving her office and making her way to the infirmary.

Akademi High School
Infirmary
10:00 am

Sliding the doors with such quickness, the door now left potentially damaged, the nurse merely squeaked and looked towards the intruder. "Oh! Counselor it's just you! You scared me!", the white-dressed nurse had a hand on her heart and trying to calm her panicked breathing. "You!", the counselor stated, "I have a question for you." she pointed towards her, still in the doorway, and her aura made her seem she was on fire.

The nurse could only have sweat marks around her face, trembling from the sight of the counselor's changed demeanor, "Sure w-what is i-it?". The counselor then smiled, stood tall, and looked at her with a determined gaze, "I was wondering if you would like to work together in creating a safe space for everyone at this school, you were the one that thought of the simple idea but I want to help, be more than just standing in the background. I admire your expressed concern for the students and opening your doors more to the children so I was wondering 'why not work with the person who focuses on their health' with my guidance and your expertise on health I think we can think of a way to create a place where the students can support one another even beyond there differences."

The nurse hummed with a slight delight at the thought, "I must agree with you, I must say that it sounds like a great idea but what?" giving it more thought she snapped her fingers and stated "How about creating a safe room? where the club leaders participate at least once a week. In a way, the clubs and their members would have the task of going around the school and talking to the students. Helping the students in socializing and in the safe room, which its a place where we both will be in. Eyes on everyone and maybe can watch out for the culprit."

"Obviously this needs more thought but this can possibly work, Miss Kunahito", she happily proclaimed. "Though I would advise talking to the club leaders, they would be the ones doing some of the heavy liftings so it might help to get their input"

Kunahito was thinking more about it. She agreed that it is just a draft but the details can be worked on as they go. Beaming with joy, she nodded and before leaving said "Thank you, honestly I feel like I was doing things wrong. Thanks for everything." The nurse just gave a warm shrug, "Anything to help a fellow friend"

Leaving with more determination than ever before now time to make some emails.