Teju- love you too 💕..sab acha hoga don't worry..💕

And then cut the call..

At karan's office..
9.45Am
Karan entered his office..his pa greeted him..he nodded and asked " Every thing is fixed?"

Aman- yes!! Sir every thing is done..they will be here by 10..

Karan nodded and goes towards...his cabin... after 15 mins....Aman knocked his cabin and said " sir .. they have come"

Karan - ok!! Send them..to my cabin..

Aman -ok!! And left the room..

After some times his door knocked...

Karan- come in!!(it was Daksh Singh raizada)

Karan - Mr.Raizada have your sit..

He sit...and daksh- hello mr. Kundrra...apke bareme bohot suna hai...

Daksh Singh raizada:

Karan- hello mr.raizada...( was about to say something)then someone knocked his cabin..he said"come in"
Someone came with coffee and placed in his table and left..

Daksh - mr.kundrra...i know this project is very important for your office...so if you want this project...and I'm ready for this deal...but i've one condition...

Karan - what condition (confusingly)...?

Daksh- dekhiye!! Mr. Kundrra main sidhi baat pe ata hun....then he open his phone and saw him a pic....and said she is my daughter..Tara Singh raizada...

Karan - frowned why are you showing her pics to me??

Daksh - (chuckled)..and said" she is my only daughter...and i love her so much...And she always gets what she wants " and ...my daughter loves you and wants to marry you....(karan shocked) and main chahta hun ki tum meri beti se shadi karlo..aur...uske badle yeh project tumhari...

Karan (clenched his first to control his anger) and said angrily" mujhe koi project nahi chahiye....you can go now meeting is over"

Daksh- relax !! Young man.. sirf Sadi hi to karni hai..aur phir project tumhari and  (about to say something)

Karan - Out!!! (Shouted) ...i said out...( Shouted)
...Daksh flinched and listening his voice..Aman came to his cabin and said
"Sir!! What happened...why are you shouting "(scared tone)

Karan -aman ..throw him out of my office..(roared)...and looking at Daksh - "listen... mr.daksh Singh raizada....you are forgetting...that I'm still .. business man of india...and yes!! This project is important for me...uska matlab yeh nahi ki aap kuch bhi bolenge aur main Maan lunga...and main koi toy nahi hun...Jo apki beti ne pasand Kiya aur...aap mujhe kharid lenge aur use de denge....(dangerously)..he gulped...and then guards come and hold his and....and taking him outside..Daksh shouted from outside "mr.karan kundrra...you will regret!!! ...main apni bejati ka badla leke rahunga!!! "

Here in the cabin!!

Aman-Sir !! Please calm down...usko woh log le Gaye Hain bahar...aur woh abhi wapas nahi ayega...

Then kd come to his cabin...as he got information about all this..then karan told all the things to him...then said "Accha kiya!! Nahi chahiye,Hume koi project Aisa ...mujhe tumpe bharosa hai...ki you will get better than this project "said patting his shoulder..

And then...his phone rang...it was from teju.. kd left the cabin..andhe picked up"hello "

Teju- hello karan!! How was the meeting...??

Karan - didn't say anything

Teju- hello..Karan are you listening me....are you okay!! Say something!!!(worriedly)

Karan - i want to meet you

Teju -(she could feel something is off) ok come to hospital!!!and.... about to say something...he cut the call...

After 20 mins...Karan reached at hospital!!!..(it was 40 mins road...but karan reached in 20 mins)...he....goes inside the hospital and directly!! Going towards her cabin.... receptionist tried to stop him but he didn't listen....then roshni came and saw karan...and goes towards him..."karan"

Receptionist - ma'am do you know him..he came and directly going inside...and he isn't stopping..

Roshni- yes!! I know him..then looking at the direction where karan was standing...the place was empty....(she thought what's wrong with him)...

Teju's cabin!!
Karan directly enter into his cabin and panting  heavily teju saw him worriedly  goes towards him  saying "omg karan !! What happened to you"and about to say something...Karan hugged her tightly!!!

Karan hugged her tightly!!!

She also Hugged him back..... caressing his back softly...and said "sunny!!! What happened???...any thing happened in the office (softly)...

Karan break the hug and looked at her...she made his sit and drink him water and kneeled infront of him...and said " what happened!! Sunny (softly) cupping his cheeks...kisine kuch kaha??? Office main kuch hua??

Karan nodded like a child....teju sighs...And asked -"kya hua?"...then karan narrated whole story to her ....and after that -"how dare he!!!!uski himmat kaise Hui mujhse aise behuda sawal puchne ki!!! ...main sirf tumse pyaar karta hun...aur main tumhare alawa kisi ke bareme soch bhi nahi sakta (angrily)..argh!!! He pulled his hair in frustration....teju looked at him shocked....Teju- what are you doing!!! Stop..you will hurt yourself...but karan was continuously blabbering ....she goes towards him... cupping his cheeks... kissed on her lips...to shut him up...soon karan also reciprocate the kiss..they were kissing each other passionately...
After 10 mins...they broke the kiss...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So here is the  17th chapter of my story!!

How's the chapter???

Are you liking the story??

Hope you all are liking the story....as I said English is not my language, ignore grammatical mistakes and it will also have some Hindi and English mix dialogues..

Don't forget to like and comment and also give your feedback 😄

~yours lovely writer 🤍

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼