Chapter 11

ISSAC POV:

Even in the taxi I can't stop myself from thinking about him. I don't even know him that much but something about him makes my skin crawl but in a good and if am being honest I like it. Gush am so much thinking about this, it's not like a Gay or Bi and haven't even healed from the last break up, thinking back to that relationship am not sure if it was a relationship to begin with. Because it felt like I was dating myself and she's was always not around when I needed her the most.

I need to stop thinking about her , I thank God we broke things off before things went overboard. Lucky my friends were there to help me heal although I still think about her sometimes but if it's that Hunk of a Man that's occupies my mind, I won't mind maybe if only maybe he court me well, then I might fall for him.

Does that make me gay?

Maybe I should talk to Kevin? Do you think he'll understand me better or Brown? How do I even bring it up, this is frustrating and embarrassing too, won't they think am weird?

Well here goes nothing. I think, I have to man up enough to talk to them, oh I can call a family meeting like old times?
Aren't I overreacting? this wasn't how Kelvin came out to Us neither Brown .

"Issac?" The guy have been staring at his phone for awhile now, think his having issues with the Big Guy like we do call him.
Tapping his shoulder got the attention that I needed.

"Yes,? Sorry I wasn't here, I spaced out" he said that as if it was an easy thing to say. How do I say it to him when his like this.

"Sorry man, wanted to tell you something but I think it will better if we get home then we'll talk like family meeting and stuff yeah? " I said that almost afraid that the taxi man will understand what I wanted to say to them. He nodded without removing his eyes from his phone. After what felt like ages he locked his phone

"Sorry Issac, I don't want you to think that am snubbing you or not giving you the attention you need. It's just that am having relationship issues and I don't want it to look like am being clingy or anything, but we haven't seen each ever since he came back and it's been 3weeks now. I miss him. his giving the work excuses, should I go to his house? Maybe that will be great, or I can go to his office or block him down the road right Issac?"
I swear this is the Brown, you don't wanna mess with. This Brown is not normal literally a psychopath even, oh mehn I feel sorry for his Man Because Brown gonna get the answer he wants. Shouldn't I say something? Anything at all, because I don't like the way his looking at me like I did something bad.

"Uhm Brown. you see, maybe you can still talk to him? Call first before going over there, remember his dangerous and you said it too" And his still looking at me, wait isn't this what am supposed to say?

"What? Stop looking at me like that Brown you're scaring me" and his laughing too, wait I need to get out of this taxi. Even the taxi man is giving Us weird looks too. Oh my Goodness Brown, come on why are you doing like this.

"Wait you're scared right? The look was great and you scared right?" Why is he asking me that now, just nodding my head says it all. Maybe if I say something now I'll get beaten up too.

"Great, because that the look I have been practicing for awhile now and I wanna give him that look, so that he'll get scared and speak up" he fucking smiled after saying this, giving a dangerous Man that glare and expecting him to answer you? Oh Lord Jesus I pray that he loves you Brown or else he's gonna beat you up in bed.

"Uhmmm, *clear throat* will you be going there tonight or? So that we'll know how to prepare ourselves for your return" Brown can be naughty at times but his still the Best, he feeds Us so? We don't want anything to happen to him. Oh my Goodness that smile of his I love it. Keep smiling Brownie.

"Oh not now, I'll go see him tonight but I must see Ryan first. Relationship or not you guys come first okay? So don't think I'll go see him and get my brains fucked out when Ryan's crying okay ?" Shocked couldn't even describe it, so he knows too. One thing I like about him is that his never afraid to say whatever he has in mind despite where he is. As he doesn't mind saying this too even knowing that the taxi man is angry and glaring at Us. We are gonna fucking pay him so he needs to calm down and drive Us to our destination and we'll be out of his hair before he knows it.

"Alright, thank you. We'll be leaving here and you can take your homophobic ass somewhere and make sure I don't see you or unless I'll rape you fucker. Let's go see my baby " he left the taxi man shocked at what he said and his dragging me inside our building that's hot how he said it. Silly Brown hahaha it's funny can't wait to tell Ryan about it 😁. Stepping into the elevator, this silly have been tapping his foot and it's making me nervous of course his baby is crying and if anyone says anything about Ryan being 21 and still crying, Brown's getting starve that person. With the ding sound of the elevator, his running off shouting who hurt his baby ?

"Who fucking hurt my baby? Ryan Baby, Am here come to mama, she's gonna pay heavily." Okay that's it, where kelvin? We need to run away now or we're gonna get stuck here.

"Brownie?" Wait this fucker is acting up too? Maybe I'll leave without kelvin because I got my stuff to worry about. Yeah , am out of here.

"Baby come to me, what did she do? Should I beat her up? Or call her and tell her one thousand ways to die and she should pick one?" Both giggling at that like it's funny.

RYAN POV:

Brownie like I call him is the favorite among all, his natural. His talks, looks, the way he way carries himself I love that confidence. And I wanna be like him maybe in the future .

Brown said that and we giggled because it's funny to me and I know that Brown will definitely call her and said it to her, looking at him being all mother mode and being a bottom is very funny, the way he shy immediately the Big Guy comes and act like a toddler is funny but I wanna have what he has even if it's with that Big Meat of Man I don't mind.

"Oh mother Brownie, you don't need to. Am happy because you guys are here now and it's okay she can go partying then we'll go clubbing don't you think?"

"What do you mean by partying.? So she's the one that got picked by her? Funny how it works. You know that saying? ' Birds of the same feather flies together?" Confused me as always, did the only that seems right which is nodding my head like a lizard.

"Don't worry about her, she's not worth the tears and heartache okay? Now weep those precious tears and cheer up because we going to College Party or was it called College Wild Party? Wait I can't remember the name but we are going there and it's finally " the way he said that it's finally, looks as if I wasn't in. Going with Brown is a blessing but because you clothes from to toe and take care of you till the party is over. If boys aren't going then am definitely going. Bring it on Brownie.

I was thinking of double updating but 😩😩 I couldn't. Am sorry 😔, I know I said somewhere that I'll be updating twice a week right ??? 🙄 I can't remember 🤣☺️☺️🤣😊. It's funny how I don't remember most things then I remembered that I have used up to 0.1% of my brain 🧠🧠🤣
Sorry I'll update soon 😔

So do you like football? Yeah I do my favorite Club in Spain is Real Madrid ⚪🔥 and my favorite in EPL is Manchester United 🔴🔥. So we beat Chelsea last night at Old Trafford and secured the 3 points that led Us to Champion's League 🏆. Who doesn't like the sound of that? Lemme stop ranting 😁🤟😉👌