Chapter 3

Sorry I have been looking for a hottie to use as David Michael but I haven't found any. Sadly 😢 we'll continue without the pictures for now ☺️ I'll look into it more 🙂 i promise. I don't want to share the ones I have if they aren't complete so???? 
Here goes nothing................

David Michael grew up from Texas USA. His parents aren't fond of him because he gay, and stopped taking care of his needs as their child at the early age of 15.

They loved his brother way too much because his straight and studied way too much to please his parents and they were pleased with him, never questioned his hidden characters regarded  that he brought honor to the family not even the way he beats his younger brother (David) indoors.

Not even the way the brings girls home every weekend to house and leaves David to clean up the mess..
They believed hill give them the grandchildren they wanted so badly.

They set up the date with Lisa Stone the daughter of his father's Boss because they were blinded by money and they wanted it by all means.

Mark  Michael dated her few years to gain enough trust from the parents and ran away with their money leaving his family to suffer and haven't been found or heard from him..

David ran from his house few months after his brother flew off to God knows where, the parents caused him some pain that he had to leave their house and start his anyhow.

At the age of 17 David lived in the streets, became a drug dealer not addict. Had some street fights Luke , hated each other.

On the night that Luke was attacked by some gangsters, David had to save him because the guy couldn't fight anymore, they became friends from that day.

David had to keep an eye on Luke because the guy couldn't protect himself from the outside world.

David had  to form his own gangsters with Luke's friends and the street kids who accepted his request while some declined.

Little by little his gang grew to Mafia while some died , some willing joined , he picked some from the street. In his Mafia family they don't discriminate anybody.

They did all sorts of things apart from human trafficking. David didn't miss his parents nor his Mummy's pet of a brother (David's words not mine)

He dated alot of guys but believed in one night stands, because he doesn't have time for relationship.

Then he met the Golden Kelvin and ..............................

Gush I know it's been awhile since I uploaded, sorry I have been sick and kinda busy too 😚

Do you know that I couldn't login yesterday night? I don't know what happened but I almost cried because this comes and goes.
And my brain isn't ready to carry more than it have been carrying already 😜🤣🤪
My poor brain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wattpad don't play with my emotion and brain again 🤣😭😩

So I believe I have done justice to David and Luke and  his parents and brother. Well trust me we're almost there (finished)

So I know it's late but I wanna say happy Birthday to Kim Soekjin of BTS