Chapter 7

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

"Khi is outside." My mom yelled from outside my door.

Tf. "Alright ma." I got up and slid my crocs on before opening my door and walking down the stairs.

I went outside and got in the passenger seat. "Why you do the most?" I eyed him.

"Oh? I'm doing the most?" He laughed. "Girl, bye." He passed me the aux. "Just shutup and ride."

He pulled off from my house.

Not a Love Song - Mariah the Scientist

You were never good at it
Showing affection
I attribute it to your lack of effort
I never confessed it but I'm prone to depression
'Cause you were never good at it
Showing discretion (no)
With the girls out on the road that you was texting
I never connected the signs, 'til the golds in the dresser
Proved that you were never good to me

"Cause we don't deserve a love song
Maybe a poem about all the ways that we go wrong
Put on a slow song and slow dance in a snowstorm
But you were never good at romance, we never hold hands
You prefer the girls that be pole dancing
It's nothing wrong, I just noticed that we got different motives
And that you were never good at this" 

I sung along to the lyrics.

"What you getting at? You throwing subs a sum? Ya nigga acting up?" Khi questioned. "Who that nigga you be with anyway." He rolled his eyes.

Jealous? Maybe?

"Boy, that's Dee. Get used to him, that's my best friend. You jealous?" I laughed.

"Nah, it ain't none of that. Y'all got that brother-sister bond, you need it." He looked over at me and rubbed his hand on my thigh. "Just making sure you straight." He added.

Awww, i could cry rn.

"Thank you, baby." I poked my lip out.  He so cuteeee.

We pulled up to his house. He turned the car off and pulled his keys out before getting out. He walked around and opened my door. "You staying with me tonight." He smirked.

"I didn't even bring my spinanight bag." I gasped.

"Youn need it, I got clothes for ya. Chop Chop." He patted the top of his car. I smacked my lips and got out, following behind him as he unlocked the door.

His mom was sitting on the couch watching tv. She turned around and her eyes widened as she saw me.

"OMG! Moniiiii!" She screamed, as she hopped up from the couch and hugged me tightly. "How have you been princess?" I released from the hug, "I've been good ma, how have you been? I haven't seen you in so longggg."

Khi watched smiling as we had our lil moment. "I've been good, even better now! I swear I was just thinking about you!" I giggled at that.

"Khi, what made you bring her here?" She turned towards him and smiled.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my neck. My heart was in my asssss.

"You know..." He smirked before bursting out laughing.

"Ohhhh." His mom looked at me with a shocked looked. She pulled a condom from under the couch cushions, "Stay safe kids." She laughed before throwing it at him.

I could feel my face turning red, I just wanted to walk tf back out.

I shook my head before following Khi to his room.

"She a trip. I'm on some chill shit tonight tho." He said before putting the condom in his drawer.  He opened another drawer and pulled out some shorts and threw em on the bed.

"I know you don't sleep with a shirt on." He said, laying down in the bed. "Change so we can cuddle."

I smiled before taking off my leggings and putting his shorts on. I then took off my shirt and folded them both on the dresser.

I sat down on the bed and unlocked my phone to 2 missed messages.

Mommy👩🏽‍🍼🩵

You coming home, Moni?

No ma, I'm staying here tonight.

Ok, be safe. I'm gts.

Alright, love u ma

Love u too❤️

You loved "Love u too❤️"

Liyahhh🤞🏽

Why yo lo say Khi house bitch,
you lie sooooo bad🙄

I never lied!! I said we had sum going😒

"Oh we got something goin?" Khi smirked. I turned around and saw Khi all in my phone.

"Omg." I laughed before turning my phone off and getting under the covers. He pulled me closer to him and cuffed my butt.

He closed his eyes before saying, "I like you Moni, and I want to heal you. Show you how it feel to fuck with a real nigga." His voice was raspy, and he fell asleep holding me.

My hearttttt🥹

This chapter was on the shorter side, but it's just a filler.