Chapter 2

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

By this time, Indya had pulled up to the crib

By this time, Indya had pulled up to the crib. We sat in Lele's room as we chopped it up.

"So you telling me you have no feelings at all for this boy... I call bullshit." Lele said, rolling her eyes.

"Man, I damn near grew up with that boy. What I look like fuckin on a nigga i call my brother? Plus, he ain't even tried nothing so I damn sure ain't gon make a move fir-"

I was cut off by a notification on my phone.

khi.raxks liked your post on Instagram
khi.raxks started following you

The girls both leaned in to see what gagged me.

"SEE BITCH-" Indya pointed, covering her mouth.

Ahh hell, this nigga might actually wanna fuck with me.

Lele snatched my phone and quickly liked 3 of his posts and followed him back.

"AALIYAH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" I snatched my phone back. No matter what I did at this point, them notifications definitely went to his phone.

-

khi.raxks
you like what you see huh? 😹

My heart dropped to my ass when I saw that message pop up on top of my screen. It had been an hour or 2 since the lil incident so I assumed he never saw it.

I ran out the bathroom and showed the messages to the girls. "What the hell do I say?"

"FLIRT BACK!" They said at the same time. I hesitated, but I took their advice.

Me
i might, you must like what you see lol

Makhi Eatmon (Khi)